Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Bug - 1 Case Notes, Date Eta-One-One

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Still reeling from the loss of our leader. I have to keep busy. It’s been a long few days with little sleep and less progress. I prefer my cases straightforward: shooting, running, a little rough-and-tumble. That sort of thing doesn’t keep you awake at night. Helps you sleep better than warm milk, truth be told.

I decided to examine the briefcase we have in evidence. (See Exhibit Delta, below)

It’s got a lock requiring a five-digit code. I’d like to give it a 5-bullet salute and see what that does. Can’t risk damaging the contents, though. And it might be booby-trapped.

I’ll continue working at it. There must be something, some tiny crack in this mess of a mystery.

Inspector Gu-
mshoe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

After poring over clbumified information, Trent and Gumshoe finally have a lead: 47424. Miss Trent’s ingenuity had pieced it together. Gumshoe had no head for numbers and codes. He mostly just smiled and nodded. But maybe smiling and nodding was enough to help her work her magic, for as he guided the number with his thumb he heard a faint ‘click!’

The briefcase opened,

Oh my god. Trent. Look at this.

It was dogreat timesents. Papers. Verifiably, Gumshoe’s least favorite part of sleuthing. But these… these were interesting. The one on the top looked like…

A certificate of agency. Trent, we signed one of these when we joined! This is a membership paper for… The Gentlemen’s Club! Made out for one Agent Ramirez. And for… October 18, 2013? There… is no Agent Ramirez in the TGC. This is… my god…

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

That makes less sense than you do after a night of cheap whiskey. It’s obviously some kind of forgery. What else is in there?

Inspector Gu-
mshoe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

More papers. Here’s a driver’s license for one Enricio Ramirez. And here is… well, looks like a certificate for stock owned in the… Brainfreeze Trust. Hmm. But there’s a photo ID, and Ramirez looks different from his driver’s license. Looks like he was shaved bald, and there’s a barcode thingy on his right temple. ...might’ve been there before, he had hair blocking it, but still.

Reading on… looks like AGENT Ramirez had a license to kill, a license to operate heavy artillery weapons, and a license for “Constitutional suspendments”. ...I dont know govspeak jargon, but *I* think that means he could violate the Constitution at his leisure.

Okay, here’s something. Says here that his second to last mission was to infiltrate the Brainfreeze Organized Trust. Dunno anything about that. But according to the small text here, he should’ve destroyed these dogreat timesents. And… we’re reading them. What gives?

His last mission was apparently visit “HP” and speak to a “client” about legal action. ...does anyone get any of this? Cuz it’s all baloney to me.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Well, “Brainfreeze Organized Trust” could be shortened to…BOT. But that still doesn’t mean anything. Except…

Inspector Gu-
mshoe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Except? He raised an eyebrow. Except what?

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Well, you know there have been those reports of robot attacks. Nonsense, if you ask me, but I’ve also heard some whispers about “BOT”. Warnings on the wind and all.

I don’t know. I think someone is having us on in a big way.

Inspector Gu-
mshoe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Hmmm. Alright, so let’s say that refers to this guy and he we have his briefcase. What then? Do we have any way to track TGC agents?

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Not ones from the future, unless we’ve got some new tech I’m not aware of. I mean, they look official, but…wait, check the watermark. Forgers might have trouble recreating that…

Inspector Gu-
mshoe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I don’t know anything bout watermarks. o.o’ You check it?

Oh you two are down here, I was trying to…

Good! You got that case open let me see what you found.

Ramirez?

Hmmm…. I don’t know any Ramirez, wasn’t he the Nightstalker? Kidding!

Did you check the watermark to see if it’s real?

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

I’m not quite sure I’m enough of an expert on government watermarks. Even if it’s real, what then?

Well these agent docs are virtually impossible to forge they’re harder to counterfeit than money, here let me see that dogreat timesent I can tell you if it’s real or not.

Yup, it’s the real deal alright.

So. Another peice clicks into place, amaranthus will hate this…or maybe he’ll love trying to prove or disprove it’s possibility.

Inspector Gu-
mshoe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Sir… if there really is an Agent Ramirez… what does all this have to do with us? How could he come to our time, and… why? And why would one of our agents be tied to the Brainfreeze Trust?

...and where is he now?

Inspector Gumshoe Posted:

Sir… if there really is an Agent Ramirez… what does all this have to do with us? How could he come to our time, and… why? And why would one of our agents be tied to the Brainfreeze Trust?

...and where is he now?

Well, I have no idea exactly, but who knows what can be done in the future, I still don’t know what exactly this Brainfreeze trust is, maybe something that doesn’t yet exist in our time?

As for why, endless possibilities there, however, I would like to try one thing.

I bumume you all read amaranthus report?

If murderousness isn’t dead, then that would be a person of interest who we need to concentrate our efforts on finding.

Died

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Re-Re

Just because we haven't seen "Murderousness'" body doesn't mean he isn't dead.

Died Posted:

Just because we haven't seen "Murderousness'" body doesn't mean he isn't dead.

True, but we ruled out that he was one of those murdered, which at least means he still might be, and I for one would like to talk to someone in our time, who we don’t have to conduct a S’eance to reach.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

As for Mr. Murderousness, if someone wanted to commit a crime or conspiracy, what better way than to make everyone think he’s been murdered?

And this “Ramirez” character. Anyone got a time machine lying around? Otherwise, I think we have to bumume this is a ruse to get us on the wrong track.

Miss Trent Posted:

As for Mr. Murderousness, if someone wanted to commit a crime or conspiracy, what better way than to make everyone think he’s been murdered?

And this “Ramirez” character. Anyone got a time machine lying around? Otherwise, I think we have to bumume this is a ruse to get us on the wrong track.

Well…. not necessarily. We don’t have, exactly a time machine, so to peak, at least not one that is working yet, that I am aware of, but you know…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!