Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Bug - 1 Case Notes, Date Eta-One-One

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Holy ****, you guys. The weird girl, Janie… no, not the one who cut herself, that’s Noturnal_Heartache. The other one.. yeah, Janie. I just received a rather… extraordinary package from her. No, not a bomb. God, you guys are really ****ing paranoid for an organization with no security. Anyways, it was a botanical book… nothing that would interest you guys. But… check this out. She included this in her note:

****. Who knows who the **** else has been in there. God.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Damn. Those kids are like sewer rats. Still, amaranthus, it does seem that they wouldn’t keep coming here without some encouragement. You don’t seem like the sort of young chap to have groupies, but there it is.

I’ll start a perimeter sweep and get that pipe filled with cement, not to mention a few well-placed insurance policies along the drain lines.

Good god, what a way to start a weekend!

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Last but not least, young man, don’t think the whole team doesn’t know what your “valuable plants” are. I hope you weren’t driving after the harvest.

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Miss Trent Posted:

Last but not least, young man, don’t think the whole team doesn’t know what your “valuable plants” are. I hope you weren’t driving after the harvest.

Miss Trent; I’ll have you know, I grow those plants for… research purposes. Well, mostly.

As for encouragement… honestly, I don’t know what could have… I mean, I barely talk to them. They’re just fascinated with the lab, I think. Janie keeps talking about plants, and she stole all those pages from my book… I had even contemplated hiring her as a research bumistant.

WHAT? Why the **** are you looking at me like that? God… what’s wrong with you people?

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Well, the bottom line here is that these papers alone probably don’t prove anything. We need more infomation. I’m going to lock them back up until we can crack it. Given the recent…lax security, I’ll put them in the vault.

amaranthus, you should try to be a little less hostile, young man. If we’re hard on you, it’s only because you need some looking after.

uh

Level 1 Re-Re

*quietly sneaks out with a rare plant cuz followed janie to the location*

heisted

uh

Level 1 Re-Re

your security is seriously lax..jeez guys

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

uh Posted:

*quietly sneaks out with a rare plant cuz followed janie to the location*

heisted

What the ****! Who the hell has been messing in my garden.

Look, if you guys need, uh, anything… just ask me, okay? Don’t go ****ing around in there. How many times do I have to tell you… there’s poisonous stuff in there. Sheesh.

I’ll be watching you all to see whose eyes are red, ****s.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!