Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Inspector Gu-
mshoe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

More papers. Here’s a driver’s license for one Enricio Ramirez. And here is… well, looks like a certificate for stock owned in the… Brainfreeze Trust. Hmm. But there’s a photo ID, and Ramirez looks different from his driver’s license. Looks like he was shaved bald, and there’s a barcode thingy on his right temple. ...might’ve been there before, he had hair blocking it, but still.

Reading on… looks like AGENT Ramirez had a license to kill, a license to operate heavy artillery weapons, and a license for “Constitutional suspendments”. ...I dont know govspeak jargon, but *I* think that means he could violate the Constitution at his leisure.

Okay, here’s something. Says here that his second to last mission was to infiltrate the Brainfreeze Organized Trust. Dunno anything about that. But according to the small text here, he should’ve destroyed these dogreat timesents. And… we’re reading them. What gives?

His last mission was apparently visit “HP” and speak to a “client” about legal action. ...does anyone get any of this? Cuz it’s all baloney to me.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!