Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Whiny Bitches

Our free-for-all forum. Complain about the game all you want here!

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Fly Fishing lolokkk Latest Post superannonon 1 478 superannonon
Fly Fishing randomsubjectdumbbum Latest Post superannonon 1 432 superannonon
Fly Fishing DEWD WHY ARE THEY DOING THAT Latest Post superannonon 1 361 superannonon
Fly Fishing I'm Latest Post superannonon 7 663 superannonon
Fly Fishing HEY JAHNALDD Latest Post bobdisgea 15 760 Bacchus
Fly Fishing unban hobart Latest Post Karl Koch 2 712 Bacchus
Fly Fishing Ban Inspector Chel-mey Latest Post male reproductive organFACEPANTS 2 371 sdgrbass09
Fly Fishing suck my male reproductive organs Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 11 1166 Adapt
Fly Fishing you know what i hate Latest Post BLACKENSTEIN 16 1549 Indiana Jonas
Fly Fishing Fly Fishing Latest Post King Krimson 17 1166 sdgrbass09
Fly Fishing re-un-double-plusminus-twice-un-re-ungood-redoublebad-re-un-un-un-re-ban was Latest Post Master_Troll 4 572 sdgrbass09
Fly Fishing When Rickets Attack Latest Post OrsonScottCard 6 828 OrsonScottCard
Fly Fishing I am a grieving widow. Latest Post Lady_Gaga 2 912 sdgrbass09
Fly Fishing BP for Picture Change Latest Post Pandabrother 8 690 Patently Chill P...
Fly Fishing Parlok = Skyman Latest Post Xylon 10 1251 spf357
Fly Fishing Should dobnits get demodded (and stripped out of the handshake E-Peen because like all of his Forumwarz' story, nobody knows who's him)? Latest Post Fran 19 1198 Xylon
Fly Fishing jalapeno you should Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 2 478 spf357
Fly Fishing dobnits you should Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 1 336 TUBSWEETIE
Fly Fishing I'm bored, make me a mod so I can ban random people for fun and profit Latest Post quangntenemy 6 588 Skyman747
Fly Fishing I am very disappointed that the nerd o powa kicked my alt from his klan Latest Post Fortunato 3 537 Bandaney
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!