Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Game Discussion

Discuss Forumwarz here. Try to keep the conversation constructive and civil.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Art Any official or fan banners to spread ForumWarz love? Latest Post RichandCreamy 3 1071 stickdevil
FAQ How do I give Itmes/fezz to chat charaters and other players. Latest Post lulz56 3 822 lulz56
Poetry Opheliamammary glandsupp (spoiler) Latest Post lulz56 10 1348 MC Banhammer
Rant No scoops for 16 forums pwned in a row? Latest Post Chopsticks 6 1153 Chopsticks
Help Stupid question: Smilies next to usernames? Latest Post SuperMo0 8 1081 VIVa-ChiCk
Contest Tomorow's Update (and Contest!): The Unifinished Mission of Episode 1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page ) Latest Post Evil Trout 176 10751 VIVa-ChiCk
Bug - 3 Wierd bug messed up my Pwnage and cost me consumables Latest Post Sapper 1 952
Help How is the amount of junk calculated? Latest Post inkriminator 1 839
Time zone Latest Post billlava 7 876 VIVa-ChiCk
Contest Whats the expensivest item youve gotten through deliveries? Latest Post VIVa-ChiCk 1 608
Feature Klans ( 1 2 ) Latest Post InsertCoins 21 1927 TehGherkin
Free forum visit Latest Post BirdofPrey 10 1087 crackednut
Goatse.cx Cheats and Contests Latest Post Pocket Tickler 4 1161 Pocket Tickler
Help noob shiat: how to beat the KKK? Latest Post h0tzenpl0tz 8 1331 h0tzenpl0tz
Phantom forum visits? Latest Post Archanon 6 1082 MC Banhammer
FAQ Do bought forum visits get reset too? Latest Post freeze-ninjitsu 4 893 Evil Trout
Help Sold my first computer... Latest Post Jimmy Hat 12 1646 Paraone
Help Trouble with Futa's mission. SPOILARZ Latest Post OmBatman 2 886 LROSENBERG1996
Feature Are Consumables Too Important? Latest Post Bill_Murray_Fan_... 5 1096 Chopsticks
Help Is gamblebot really cheating me this time or do I suck at card games? Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 11 1137 TUBSWEETIE
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!