Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Do bought forum visits get reset too?

freeze-ninji-
tsu

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Does the 69 forum visits expire after a day? or does it roll over?

flamin kooz

[Urbanite Playboy N-
inja
]

Level 10 Camwhore

**** DOMINATION!

given that it takes brownie points. the most it should do is give you the green smily and roll over. But I havn’t activated cheats and I plan not to. So I’m not sure.

LolWhut

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

You do not lose the bought visits the next day – however you do not gain any visits the next day either. I’m not sure of the mechanics, there may already be an upper limit above which you do not get more visits. If I ever hit 0 I’ll let you know!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

LolWhut Posted:

You do not lose the bought visits the next day – however you do not gain any visits the next day either. I’m not sure of the mechanics, there may already be an upper limit above which you do not get more visits. If I ever hit 0 I’ll let you know!

Yes this is correct. If you have over 12 visits you will not receive any new ones. If you have below 12 you will receive +4 with a max of 12.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!