Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Game Discussion

Discuss Forumwarz here. Try to keep the conversation constructive and civil.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Debate Which one!! Latest Post Nivek E 18 376 Indiana Jonas
Debate Discussion for Global Rule #3 Latest Post DG-Root 4 112 Catt although
Debate Diminishing returns. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post mterek 29 749 mterek
Debate Sooo, April Fools is in a couple days. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post CrinkzPipe 24 704 mterek
Debate Idea: Quick Switch Alts Latest Post CrinkzPipe 9 219 MC Banhammer
Debate Equips Latest Post g7parsh 7 161 g7parsh
Debate BalanceBot 9000 Latest Post CrinkzPipe 2 149 duca
Debate Tubmail, how about a NPC folder? Latest Post CrinkzPipe 5 237 Finny
Debate How about we change the way "x is doing x" comes up during the sTalks? Latest Post CrinkzPipe 8 262 In Spite Of
Debate Where is a good place for me to grind? Latest Post The Milkman 9 209 The Milkman
Debate CrinkzPipes suggestions for FWZ orange Latest Post CrinkzPipe 9 265 Skyman747
Debate FWZ should wipe all character data from the server one day. Latest Post CrinkzPipe 4 194 MC Banhammer
Debate I DEMEND compensation for somthing I WROTE getting into ep3 Latest Post CrinkzPipe 14 402 Johnny Mac
Debate So...is a fix for the preview bumon coming anytime soon? Latest Post CrinkzPipe 14 280 CrinkzPipe
Debate ET can you please put alt-text on the emots Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 16 428 CaptainDDL
Debate I would like to propose a new archive for mods to move things into. Latest Post Fie 5 176 swine
Debate So, Evil Trout. When can we expect character counters to be implemented site wide? Latest Post CrinkzPipe 2 226 Master_Troll
Debate quick question about the "big give" peen. Latest Post CrinkzPipe 2 170 Oleg
Debate largest klan peen Latest Post Chawin 7 232 Chawin
Debate How does one report some one for tubmail spam? Latest Post CrinkzPipe 3 176 CrinkzPipe
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!