Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Debate Which one!!

Nivek E

[Island of Avalon]

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

So i’ve decided to finally be a part of Forumwarz and BUY brownie points…i’m feeling the FW Orange Lifetime and Episodes 2&3 combo for 300 total…which would be good if i just bought friends of forumwarz I

But…idk if i’m ready to blow that kinda wad….

In your op-onion…what do

Fiasco

Avatar: 46971 Thu Oct 16 00:30:33 -0400 2008

[Flogging a Dead Ho-
rse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Nivek E Posted:

So i’ve decided to finally be a part of Forumwarz and BUY brownie points…i’m feeling the FW Orange Lifetime and Episodes 2&3 combo for 300 total…which would be good if i just bought friends of forumwarz I

In your op-onion…what do

Get a a better job so $25 doesn’t seem like a “wad” to you anymore?

xsundae

Avatar: 230091 2010-09-03 00:23:09 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 68 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

hmm Log in to see images!

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

use the money to buy shadowlolz an online english clbum

Mister Pugs

Avatar: 218412 2010-01-02 02:22:05 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 54 Emo Kid

I love everyone ITT

You should buy it! Sure, you could go out and get wasted and maybe have a chance at talking to a girl for the first time. But the warm drunk feeling will fade, and the girl will turn out to be a dude anyway and leave you for another man. FWZ is obviously the best choice in the long run for idk a lot of reasons. Forumwarz will be by your side forever until it shuts down. Forumwarz will never turn its back on you except when the site disappears without warning. Your fellow Forumwarzers will always accept you for who you are, even though they will all call you names and tell you to **** yourself and die.

Forumwarz will be like your best friend, but better because it’ll let you do dirty things to it and it won’t tell it’s parents in the morning.

I forgot what your question was but yeah if it was about paying for stuff here sure go for it like it won’t be a waste at all nope

xsundae

Avatar: 230091 2010-09-03 00:23:09 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 68 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Chawin Posted:

use the money to buy shadowlolz an online english clbum

翻译的不错. 还有改进的空间. 希望您越做越好

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

shadowlolz Posted:

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Mister Pugs Posted:

You should buy it! Sure, you could go out and get wasted and maybe have a chance at talking to a girl for the first time. But the warm drunk feeling will fade, and the girl will turn out to be a dude anyway and leave you for another man. FWZ is obviously the best choice in the long run for idk a lot of reasons. Forumwarz will be by your side forever until it shuts down. Forumwarz will never turn its back on you except when the site disappears without warning. Your fellow Forumwarzers will always accept you for who you are, even though they will all call you names and tell you to **** yourself and die.

Forumwarz will be like your best friend, but better because it’ll let you do dirty things to it and it won’t tell it’s parents in the morning.

I forgot what your question was but yeah if it was about paying for stuff here sure go for it like it won’t be a waste at all nope

Jesus Christ Pugs, that was bloody cynical. Are you feeling okay?

But yeah, he’s right.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Orange is a waste of money.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Skyman747 Posted:

Orange is a waste of money.

In fact… http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/79767

But that is a decent deal.

sdgrbass09 edited this message on 09/04/2010 8:14PM

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

literally the worst way to spend $25 op

Nivek E

[Island of Avalon]

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Mister Pugs Posted:

I laughed my bum off.

My job pays $9.40 and hour.

My rent takes away about 9.20 of that.

So saving up money sucks a ****ing load.

My Ex Girlfriend is a fat troll that stole 90% of my ****.

And the best thing ever.

Forumwarz is my best friend!!!!

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

Nivek E Posted:

I SINNED!

was, BP, and you: What was the proper relationship of these three? Have you ever thoughted about it? was promised you lots of BP if you pleased Him? On the other hand, did you please was if you give Him all your money? Was it even possible to have pleased was if you have lots of BP? If you are wealthy, was BP your was?

As it was all of the great questions, opinions varied. But what did was say?

In short, did the Previously Posted said anything about your relationship to was in the context of BP matters?

Indeed it did. However, we examined all the Previous Posts that relate to BP, wealth and epeens before we came to a balanced and informed understanding of was’s will. Having focused on only one or two Previous Posts has lead to an unbalanced and erroneous conclusion.

Have sook a right posting tense

For example, if you limited your Previously Posted search for insight to verses such as NO SRSLY 6:20 ( “Blessed are you with few BP, for yours is the kingdom of not having been a fabulous personot” ) and General Roleplaying 10:25 ( “It is easier for a newbie to have gone through the eye of a needle than for a Epeen loving fabulous person to have entered the kingdom of was” ), you can easily have concluded that was wants you to have had virtually no BP at all, nor the things you could have bought with it.

Fie edited this message on 09/11/2010 3:44PM

Vicky Love

Avatar: 62540 2010-03-27 20:18:40 -0400

[Klan Apathy]

Level 69 Camwhore

paid for by the Scottish Ellen Degenerous of Forumwarz

Nivek E Posted:

In your op-onion…what do

hey u noob =))) get the episodez and play them, they’re great and stuff. fwz orange is not that essential LOL

Nivek E

[Island of Avalon]

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Fie Posted:

was, BP, and you: What was the proper relationship of these three? Have you ever thoughted about it? was promised you lots of BP if you pleased Him? On the other hand, did you please was if you give Him all your money? Was it even possible to have pleased was if you have lots of BP? If you are wealthy, was BP your was?

As it was all of the great questions, opinions varied. But what did was say?

In short, did the Previously Posted said anything about your relationship to was in the context of BP matters?

Indeed it did. However, we examined all the Previous Posts that relate to BP, wealth and epeens before we came to a balanced and informed understanding of was’s will. Having focused on only one or two Previous Posts has lead to an unbalanced and erroneous conclusion.

Have sook a right posting tense

For example, if you limited your Previously Posted search for insight to verses such as NO SRSLY 6:20 ( “Blessed are you with few BP, for yours is the kingdom of not having been a fabulous personot” ) and General Roleplaying 10:25 ( “It is easier for a newbie to have gone through the eye of a needle than for a Epeen loving fabulous person to have entered the kingdom of was” ), you can easily have concluded that was wants you to have had virtually no BP at all, nor the things you could have bought with it.

HOLY ****ING **** WHAT?! Log in to see images!

Nivek E

[Island of Avalon]

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Vicky Love Posted:

hey u noob =))) get the episodez and play them, they’re great and stuff. fwz orange is not that essential LOL

I’m planning on it…i’m just wondering because i want to know…is a lifetime of Orange a good investment…

Because I will never plan on NOT playing this game

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Nivek E Posted:

I’m planning on it…i’m just wondering because i want to know…is a lifetime of Orange a good investment…

Because I will never plan on NOT playing this game

I would get it, you don’t have to worry about it running out plus you get the few bonus features it gives.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Bear Posted:

I would get it, you don’t have to worry about it running out plus you get the few bonus features it gives.

I appreciated the subtle trolling here

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!