Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Where Da Entertainmentz At?

Here’s the place to talk about TV, movies, music…shit like that.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Movies Milk Is Sweet, Bro! Latest Post DerKaiserReich 3 740 DerKaiserReich
Movies A trip to the local Theatre Latest Post Neo King Ghidora... 8 1126 MC Banhammer
Movies Michael Jackson: This is It Latest Post Bill_Murray_Fan_... 5 668 Ger-Man
Movies Oh, you bored? SLC Punk is in here. Latest Post CHALKONEUPTODALO... 7 8771 Everybodyknows
Movies Astro Boy: The Movie Latest Post Raepdog 4 720 SuperSonic
Movies I WOULD LIKE ( 1 2 ) Latest Post MC Banhammer 35 2328 Fran
Movies Alice in Wonderland... Tim Burton Style ( 1 2 ) Latest Post phantom_glee 34 2578 butcherboy
Movies Half Blood Prince Latest Post kittiejenn 10 1079 Ardent
Movies Go see Moon! Latest Post Fortunato 12 1075 quangntenemy
Movies Clbumic Films on Youtube Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 8 706 quangntenemy
Movies Movie Stars you really hate Latest Post Inertia 2 600 dobnits
Movies Shawshank Redemption Sequel Ideas. Latest Post TheGreenOne 1 668 TheGreenOne
Movies I'll just leave this awesome video here. Latest Post The Baroness 1 864 The Baroness
Movies Heavy Metal: The best Animated Movie Ever Latest Post X - x 1 554 X - x
Movies So I just got done watching a movie called "Pbumengers" Latest Post CrinkzPipe 6 492 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Movies Watch this, if you laugh you go to hell. Latest Post Irascible 18 1787 Melanin-Enhanced...
Movies What are good cheery movies? Latest Post priscilla 4 747 Advocacy Canine
Movies There seems to be promising movies as of late... Latest Post Mutilator of noo... 2 794 StarkJade
Movies Rob Zombie as a director Latest Post Dunatis 5 570 Dunatis
Movies Star Trek VS Star Wars Latest Post collagere 1 763 collagere
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!