Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Movies Rob Zombie as a director

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Dude knows what he’s doing IMHO. Just went through the entire Halloween series and he took the original clbumic and instead of churning out a progressively more stupid slasher film featuring the biggest chump of the famous villains, he reinvents him into something awesome and gives him some actual personality.

I know I’m looking forward to the Haunted World of El-Superbeasto and H2.

But maybe I’m a little biased since the other movies make Mike Myers look like a complete shmuck, and the people in the movies like jack-tards (Except for the third which was a neat little side-movie).

What do others think?

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Dunatis Posted:

Dude knows what he’s doing IMHO. Just went through the entire Halloween series and he took the original clbumic and instead of churning out a progressively more stupid slasher film featuring the biggest chump of the famous villains, he reinvents him into something awesome and gives him some actual personality.

But maybe I’m a little biased since the other movies make Mike Myers look like a complete shmuck, and the people in the movies like jack-tards (Except for the third which was a neat little side-movie).

What do others think?

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

He is very talented.

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Dunatis Posted:

What? No love for Tyrannosaurus Rex?

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Yeah, Zombie isn’t bad. I appreciate his eclectic style, and anybody who can take a lame series like Halloween and make it into something great is all right in my book.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

swine Posted:

What? No love for Tyrannosaurus Rex?

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

Well, I haven’t seen anything on Tyrannosaurus Rex yet, just a 1 sentence synopsis and while I think it’s safe to bumume it will kick bum, I try not to worry about movies coming out in 2 years, you never know when they’ll enter development hell or disappear. There’s about 5 movies I’ve been looking forward to where that has happened.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!