Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Ack! Thbbbt! Re-Res!

Topics and issues of interest to Permanoobs and Re-Res.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Srs Bsns Alright Fwz, no more rhymes now, I mean it Latest Post That Reaction Fa... 8 2024 thew00
Web Games /join #fwz Latest Post mIRC 6 1396 SanDyk
Hell Mario Finds Jesus ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Latest Post That Reaction Fa... 85 3577 Fortunato
Debate I AM YALLIN ( 1 2 ) Latest Post insuFferabLe Muu... 29 2972 Melanin-Enhanced...
Whores here's some lemon jelly avs Latest Post Raffle Ticket 3 1117 Fortunato
Feature Am I allowed to do a ban appeal for someone else? Latest Post The nerd o powa 4 1016 DICKFACEPANTS
Help How big did this comunity used to be? Latest Post The nerd o powa 13 1421 The nerd o powa
Debate Unane Album Covers Latest Post The nerd o powa 8 958 The nerd o powa
Feature Look at what I found Latest Post The nerd o powa 9 1180 King Krimson
Feature May I be a mod? Latest Post The nerd o powa 9 1280 Bacchus
Fix It What is flamebate for? Latest Post The nerd o powa 6 1536 That Reaction Fa...
Feature How do I buy BP using method #7? Latest Post The nerd o powa 4 964 Aurum
Feature Second best space renting Latest Post The nerd o powa 13 1129 The nerd o powa
Smile Aldo's Cat Latest Post That Reaction Fa... 15 2414 Bacchus
Request add 1nch3s 2 your h4rd 0n Latest Post aSh-gangSTA-685 1 616 aSh-gangSTA-685
Pics Official Manga Disco Dialog Latest Post aSh-gangSTA-685 1 727 aSh-gangSTA-685
Sass RAFFLE FOR TICKET 2010 YOU male reproductive organbumS Latest Post SanDyk 1 600 SanDyk
Rage Official RSS Bread Update Latest Post aSh-gangSTA-685 1 731 aSh-gangSTA-685
Religion I despise fine upstanding member of societys because I'm bored and spamming threads is the cool thing to do these days Latest Post SanDyk 1 1594 SanDyk
Sex Official Balls Slime Thread Latest Post aSh-gangSTA-685 1 728 aSh-gangSTA-685
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!