Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Ack! Thbbbt! Re-Res!

Topics and issues of interest to Permanoobs and Re-Res.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Feature Am I allowed to do a ban appeal for someone else? Latest Post The nerd o powa 4 1016 DICKFACEPANTS
Feature Look at what I found Latest Post The nerd o powa 9 1180 King Krimson
Feature May I be a mod? Latest Post The nerd o powa 9 1280 Bacchus
Feature How do I buy BP using method #7? Latest Post The nerd o powa 4 965 Aurum
Feature Second best space renting Latest Post The nerd o powa 13 1129 The nerd o powa
Feature This thread contains a washing machine Latest Post Raffle Ticket 7 1412 Nicco
Feature Each post made after the first becomes increasingly irrelevant ( 1 2 ) Latest Post 1ncr345In6ly irr... 25 2174 Crazy_Smurf
Feature When the moon hits your eye like a big piece of pie that's a moray Latest Post That Reaction Fa... 5 809 sdgrbass09
Feature fine upstanding member of society's End Latest Post Nigel 1 769 Nigel
Feature WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Latest Post ChilePepino 11 1285 Lili7h
Feature Can someone tell me my fortune? Latest Post twas 9 1311 Odalisque
Feature p coool eh riccket Latest Post ChilePepino 1 602 ChilePepino
Feature cs please keep the bumthurt itt. Latest Post ChilePepino 6 600 Fingerz
Feature nice wikipeedia article. Latest Post ChilePepino 3 934 Celerysteve
Feature EAR enjoy Latest Post ChilePepino 6 689 AIDS CUNT
Feature kittehz! Latest Post Phwiffo 11 1328 Nicco
Feature forum coulours Latest Post Phwiffo 5 849 Phwiffo
Feature dear nicco. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post ChilePepino 28 1604 Fortunato
Feature traslattors. Latest Post ChilePepino 3 636 Inertia
Feature http://i31.tinypic.com/334nhow.jpg Latest Post ChilePepino 4 585 Cheins Sanchez
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!