Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Rant FalconFour has returned! Rant time! Latest Post Raepdog 18 1278 quangntenemy
Rant LOL at the CONSPIRACY NUTS Latest Post Big Brother 3 541 icwutudidthar
Rant School? Latest Post Xeon 18 1355 I HATE NIGS
Rant If you totally hate klan **** YOU: Read This ( 1 2 ) Latest Post eXplicit 39 2125 Inertia
Rant MOST SERIOUS MUSIC TOPIC IN THIS fabulous personGY ****HOLE YOU CALL FLAMEBATE Latest Post why_so_srs 3 804 why_so_srs
Rant We give thanks. Latest Post Johnny Mac 3 627 Douchous Maximus...
Rant Using Twitter when the site is up is stupid. Latest Post Wylin 8 776 Kilroy8675309
Rant male reproductive organS. EVERY. WHERE. Latest Post BRATTY-LUV 3 638 BRATTY-LUV
Rant I hate this site so much. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post I DONT CARE ABOU... 26 1525 SuperMonkeyMan
Rant HEY NANA DO YOU LIKE TO POST ON THE INTERNET Latest Post Macks 8 928 fsdgsdfjijnkn y8...
Rant I'M NOT RACIST YOU bumHOLE SONS OF ****ES Latest Post I dare you to ba... 6 952 I dare you to ba...
Rant **** THIS ****! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post MC Banhammer 31 1734 Cum_Guzzaling_Fu...
Rant IF YOU DON'T FILL OUT MY SURVEY YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY... Latest Post DEAD fabulous person 4 644 Lord Shplane
Rant Yep, not surprised even this game references the wrong homonym for "troll" ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Latest Post Cool guy from AL... 87 3597 Girl A
Rant THE TROLLHOLE IS FOR EVERYBODY SO I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE PEOPLE POSTING IN IT, SAME GOES FOR OTHER SUBFORUMS!! Latest Post ANGRY HOBO 10 762 SIG-ENABLING MOC...
Rant HOLY **** GUYS. I'M IN TROUBLE IF I DONT FIND Latest Post MONO 2 654 Laguna
Rant JANIE IS NOT MY ALT! Latest Post Biff Weasley 15 1032 JacksonKelley
Rant Reasons why I am better than you. Latest Post twas 16 1324 Kylie
Rant Inaminate object topic Latest Post StinkyChodeFondl... 15 1413 crayoncakes
Rant WARNING: this thread is full of win ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Tangolho 36 2515 zenon
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!