Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Kyoubai!

Use this forum to discuss auctions and the auctioning system of Forumwarz.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Spam I am embarrbumed for my success. Latest Post twas 4 3872 sdgrbass09
Spam paint me like one of your french girls Latest Post bobdisgea 7 2326 Bacchus
Spam my dear friend fran's selling a raffle ticket Latest Post Raffle Ticket 2 2012 sdgrbass09
Spam my auctionz LOL Latest Post Vicky Love 11 2428 Vicky Love
Spam Colonel Sanders, 10 hours left, reserve met Latest Post man-man 4 1902 mterek
Spam Colonel Floyd is on fire [holy crap, awesome files you should buy right now] Latest Post man-man 4 2067 man-man
Spam 4D Rubik's cube Latest Post man-man 19 3001 Joseph of Suburb...
Spam Desktop Death Star (with fully operational superlaser!) for sale. Latest Post mterek 7 1987 mterek
Spam Buy these things I'm selling Latest Post Joseph of Suburb... 4 1956 Joseph of Suburb...
Spam Selling .moar files, ongoing thread till EP3. I'm not creative, sue me if you don't like it. Latest Post Fran 3 1930 Fran
Spam I feel lucky Latest Post man-man 17 2619 CrinkzPipe
Spam Pink Floyd, Dakota Fanning and Nat King Cole Latest Post man-man 2 1909 man-man
Spam I have discovered a truly marvelous proof ( 1 2 ) Latest Post man-man 25 4001 Duncecap
Spam IOU: Finger Webbing Piercing Latest Post CoreyJess 5 2019 MC Banhammer
Spam Pink Floyd with no reserve Latest Post -XI- 1 1939 -XI-
Spam Come for the Floyds, stay to look through my other crap Latest Post man-man 15 2307 man-man
Spam Lowest buyout Master Ball going. Latest Post man-man 8 2100 man-man
Spam Useless happygamefun with the ****! Latest Post Vetkwek 2 2134 Vetkwek
Spam Complete set of all 7 Dragon Balls - NO RESERVE! Latest Post -XI- 2 2112 ghax
Spam You need to buy another of my high quality Ripros Latest Post man-man 3 2035 man-man
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!