Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Episode 2 Discussion

Use this forum to discuss Episode 2 content.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
FAQ New Speed Runs Latest Post Beavis-Dragon 4 1461 Sancdar
Macho New troll build? ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post quangntenemy 41 2764 quangntenemy
FAQ Spiderman Latest Post Beavis-Dragon 3 1505 Maximum Douche
Feature Wiki pages in need of updating Latest Post quangntenemy 5 1408 The Suspender
Gay With most of the people complaining... ( 1 2 ) Latest Post twas 29 4073 TJF588
Gay Please help with the Amish mission Latest Post asforoneday 8 2237 Adeptus
Rant For The Ultra Mega-Hardcore.. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Raepdog 25 3203 Raepdog
Web Games game question Latest Post Damion 7 2110 Damion
Writing Progress on . . . Latest Post Catt although 7 967 King Krimson
Ugly O'RLY? Latest Post 200KillerWasps 6 988 CrinkzPipe
Business So I finished the ... (not EP2) and didn't got E-Peen [SPOILER WARNING] Latest Post Fran 14 1174 Orb
Gay holy **** i like forumwarz again praise allah whoever helped in creting the trident forum should get eternal happiness Latest Post nanalatinojesus ... 12 2294 bulldyke
FAQ Why not be able to unlock..Spoilers in this thread. Latest Post CrinkzPipe 3 1266 CrinkzPipe
Possible Bug? Latest Post I AM The SKA BOS... 3 754 I AM The SKA BOS...
Macho Biff Weasley? Latest Post momentumenergy 5 920 Big Brother
Feature First non cheater to beat the game? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post DEAD fabulous person 23 2708 Cat Sidhe Nekoko...
Business Can one... Latest Post Lord Shplane 4 713 MC Banhammer
Feature No "endgame" forum? (But I can make one) Latest Post Else 2 1367 MC Banhammer
possible bug Latest Post Damion 2 634 Wylin
Information Regarding Permanoob Maybe Spoiler. I dont know, but I dont think so. Latest Post twas 5 705 TJF588
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!