Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant For The Ultra Mega-Hardcore..

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Now that my ban for the first day of Ep 2 is over I can return to comment on this.

Why not? It actually dosent even matter. It is possible to beat Ep 2 with a re-re. I will, and if not me then someone cooler like FAIL. We also need a Weaboo clbum.

You will cave, why not more Re-Re awsome?

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Way I figure,I’ll go ahead and upgrade to Permanoob, since the only thing to get outta a Level 35 Re-Re is heartache and pain, and any ‘Peen to be given for actually going that far with it wll’ve already been attained. Besides, I just tried to get through Trident and died in one thread, since I only had 3 XRs on me (and the ‘roids, but I’m not gonna use those on a lost cause). Martyr’d outta there and pwned Feces to get to Level 10 (beating Episode 1 at Level 9 (or was it 8 and the last forum levelled me?)? Preposterous!). If there’s a new clbum to be had, I’ll just make another alt and get through on my current knowledge.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

TJF588 Posted:

Way I figure,I’ll go ahead and upgrade to Permanoob, since the only thing to get outta a Level 35 Re-Re is heartache and pain, and any ‘Peen to be given for actually going that far with it wll’ve already been attained. Besides, I just tried to get through Trident and died in one thread, since I only had 3 XRs on me (and the ‘roids, but I’m not gonna use those on a lost cause). Martyr’d outta there and pwned Feces to get to Level 10 (beating Episode 1 at Level 9 (or was it 8 and the last forum levelled me?)? Preposterous!). If there’s a new clbum to be had, I’ll just make another alt and get through on my current knowledge.

Always stock up 10+ XRs when you are pwning forums as a Permanoob.

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

A thought occured to me in looking at a profile in a different Permanoob-related thread:

Will there be a ‘Peen for completing Episode 2 as a Re-Re? I could deal with one character straggling behind if it meant they’d have matching ‘Peens.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

TJF588 Posted:

A thought occured to me in looking at a profile in a different Permanoob-related thread:

Will there be a ‘Peen for completing Episode 2 as a Re-Re? I could deal with one character straggling behind if it meant they’d have matching ‘Peens.

Banhammer will say no, but he lies, yes hes out to get us, he does not like no he does not. Hes always out to gets us, to get our e-peens..

Im making a 6th character to play as a re-re. It wil give me time to know how the world of the perma noob works, Im just glad I stocked up on 164 XLR’s before Ep 2 came up and inflation done ****ed me up.

So want a ****ing hacker.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!