Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll Poll: Does CZ give a **** about domination?

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

I’m voting “no.”

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

I don’t, but they’ve tweaked, poked, and prodded the system more times them I can count, so it’s obvious someone cares.

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

Tesfan Posted:

I don’t, but they’ve tweaked, poked, and prodded the system more times them I can count, so it’s obvious someone cares.

They haven’t at all since Season 2 began. All they’ve done is create theme weeks – which would be fun if the game wasn’t so horribly imbalanced – in what is perhaps an attempt to distract players from the real issues.

Domination FIESTA! (Watch as klans have an easier time winning Minimum!)

Five-finger DISCOUNT! (This one looked like it helped all around. Should’ve just been used for every week, imo.)

Tarman edited this message on 07/02/2008 7:25PM

Gentlemen

Level 11 Re-Re

start your engines

Tarman Posted:

They haven’t at all since Season 2 began. All they’ve done is create theme weeks – which would be fun if the game wasn’t so horribly imbalanced – in what is perhaps an attempt to distract players from the real issues.

Like the Colosseum, right?

Sergeant Hat-
red

[The Last Stand]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

CZ doesn’t care about black people!

The_Beaten G-
eneration

Avatar: 46168 Sat Jul 04 06:24:00 -0400 2009

[Klan Apathy]

Level 69 Troll

I'm not sure about all this spanking business but I do hate to see a child go unbeaten.

Or domination people!

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Of course they do, it’s just kind of back burner right now for Ep. 2. Also, I think BINGEBOT is mia, haven’t seen him on in a quite awhile and he’s the Dom member of CZ.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

i think improving the returns on solo vanilla was a good idea. i think taking away shields was a step backwards.

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

scullyangel Posted:

Of course they do, it’s just kind of back burner right now for Ep. 2. Also, I think BINGEBOT is mia, haven’t seen him on in a quite awhile and he’s the Dom member of CZ.

That’s right. I forgot about bingebot.

As far as being back burner for ep 2 is concerned, though, didn’t ET say that they were going to release an endgame/minigame update soon, but not ep 2? (I took this to imply that ep 2 was still at least a little ways away.)

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

I dunno. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!