Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay evilboithing is a monstrous homogay

my_mother

Avatar: 43437 Sun Nov 23 19:27:56 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Emo Kid

my woman's genitals smells like freedom

Seriously, why are you even alive? I hate you so much.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

I concur with this bumessment

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

Vuron Posted:

I concur with this bumessment

[quote]Golden Horde Posted:

I believe you, after all why should you guys cover it up?

Some ****ing ugly skinny little pimple faced teenaged **** with a girly voice, who I would beat up daily just for being that ****ing fabulous person looking, makes a youtube video where he sings some fabulous person song in a fabulous person falsetto voice from his mommies house, and the thread gets moved to full of win and everyone rushes to tell him how cool he is and how full of win it was.

Some teenaged weeaboo nicknamed Pali whose fabulous person Gaia friends call “Candyfabulous person” and who has the most unbelieveably gay avatar I have ever seen in my entire life gets outed while trying to troll someone else, and he’s called cool.

You’re right why bother trying to hide the fact that your klan is filled with geeks nerds and fabulous persons who would get their skinny pimply faced bumes beat every single day in any self respecting high school, for being the ****wads they are, when even after they are outed for being the fabulous persons they are somehow people still think they are cool.

Thi

Evilboithing

Level 11 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I live day to day to enjoy your family.

.. and set fire to small children.

CHEER UP GOFF! and get fukn job and stop livin with ur parents. it’s seriously cuttin down my alone time with ur mom.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Evilboithing Posted:

I live day to day to enjoy your family.

.. and set fire to small children.

CHEER UP GOFF! and get fukn job and stop livin with ur parents. it’s seriously cuttin down my alone time with ur mom.

UNFUNNY fabulous person

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Nicco Posted:

UNFUNNY fabulous person

Quoting this!

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

lol i thought this was a joke topic but he’s horrible

gigerth

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

ban evilboithing for being such a bad poster

Evilboithing

Level 11 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

aiight guys OOC here.. I’m not really this horrible ;P I’m just tryin out the character.. I guess mebbe I should buy some glbumes for a bit more charisma.. I’ll keep my posts to the non-rp ones til I get a clue. apologies to anyone I’ve riled. Log in to see images!

gigerth

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

Evilboithing Posted:

I stumbled upon Forumwarez randomly about 3 days ago.. it’s like crack. I literally sit and watch my timer go down waiting agonisingly for my little counter to go up to the measly, yet fair (I’m not paying after all) four attempts at going medievil virtual webstyle.. I get to do exactly what a little part of me would love to on those damed ps3 forums. I get to ****slap whiney annoying idiots that make me want to strangle someone… I’d say, usually, I’m a well adjusted person but such forums take well adjusted people and well adjustedly anally enjoy them with toblerones wrapped in sandpaper until they feel like eating the sofa or punching small children… or worse… actually going outside and having a life.

anyway.. I’m thoroughly enjoying this chance to vent in a slightly purile yet satisfying manner ;P

I’d just like to express a job well done to all the people putting their time and effort to make this site work. Log in to see images!

huzzah tally-ho toodlepips! Cup of tea anyone? (yes I’m british ;P)

Ebt. x

p.s. I love the fact the interface tells me my login name is stupid… touche. Log in to see images!

haha wow dude get the **** out right now

gigerth

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

Evilboithing Posted:

aiight guys OOC here.. I’m not really this horrible ;P I’m just tryin out the character.. I guess mebbe I should buy some glbumes for a bit more charisma.. I’ll keep my posts to the non-rp ones til I get a clue. apologies to anyone I’ve riled. Log in to see images!

you type like wild ****

gonna go tubmail trout about this

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!