Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Goatse.cx What's Linuix?

fuzzyluva

[futanari-moeXyurik-
o-chan
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Seriously?

guenwhyever

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Linux*?

If so, then thats the OS your Playstaion and XBox have!

You should also be in the process of getting it on your computer!

guenwhyever edited this message on 06/11/2008 10:12PM

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

A rare flightless bird from the arctic.

DeadMcMahon

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Linux is an interesting thing. essentially, it’s the hardest computer game ever created. Many great gamers have tried and failed to even get it to work on their computers. More have failed due to a confusing interface.

guenwhyever

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

DeadMcMahon Posted:

Linux is an interesting thing. essentially, it’s the hardest computer game ever created. Many great gamers have tried and failed to even get it to work on their computers. More have failed due to a confusing interface.

OH yes, most confusing interface ever…

SirIsaac

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Troll

WHSOutcast at gmail dot com

Linux is the scientific term for a penguin fetish.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Unichs that sewed beanbags where their testicles used to be. Unix.

Rastanarchar-
ismarx

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I heard it’s some kind of penguin meat for veganists

Scargrrrl

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

An insidious computer virus. It’s so insidious it makes you install it, and spend many hours doing so. Many, many frustrating hours.

xXxJUNEGUY1x-
Xx

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

DeadMcMahon Posted:

And even if your computer boots after you’ve installed it, there’ll be still a bumload of niggling issues. Try to print off the print server in your router? Good luck doing that! Try shutting down the machine from X? Hello hang-ups and funky lined patterns on the screen that could pbum for modern art if it wasn’t keeping your damn machine from shutting down. Very fun. I might try playing it again someday. Log in to see images! xXxJUNEGUY1xXx edited this message on 06/21/2008 2:41AM

JacksonKelley

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 47 Troll

I'm a doctor, not a fabulous persongy loser like YOU.

Linux is freedom from ever having to buy new software again, it just takes a little getting used to.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

JacksonKelly Posted:

Linux is freedom from ever having to buy new software again, it just takes a little getting used to.

or

you know

you could just pirate windows and save yourself the frustration (and be able to actually play games)

xXxJUNEGUY1x-
Xx

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

JacksonKelly Posted:

Of course, it’s not like there’s any shortage of FOSS on other platforms. Log in to see images!

JacksonKelley

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 47 Troll

I'm a doctor, not a fabulous persongy loser like YOU.

xXxJUNEGUY1xXx Posted:

Of course, it’s not like there’s any shortage of FOSS on other platforms. Log in to see images!

There is a lot, it just seems like in my experience with Windows you could find ‘Lite’ or ‘Trial’ anything you wanted but always had to pay for a full version. One of my favorite Linux features is a free program that comes with it that’s basically the exact equivalent of Photoshop.

BeBoBli

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

JacksonKelly Posted:

There is a lot, it just seems like in my experience with Windows you could find ‘Lite’ or ‘Trial’ anything you wanted but always had to pay for a full version. One of my favorite Linux features is a free program that comes with it that’s basically the exact equivalent of Photoshop.

everything actually free that provides source code can and usually is ported to Windows including all of the following excellent programs:

OpenOffice.org

Pidgin

Firefox

GIMP

Blender

If you like Linux for free programs that’s the lousiest reason I’ve heard. If you want to use Linux if better be for compiz-fusion, security, hosting, proprietary hardware dev (hell Macs run on unix and I believe a few consoles do as well), or for boycotting Microsoft. Those are all reasons I did at least. I’ll wait another year when Ubuntu starts really rolling. And as far as learning Linux I would have used Slackware Debian Fedora Core or Gentoo, but the problem is I don’t give a ****.

On that note back to Windows. **** Linux for now cause I wanna play games that are too slow in virualization and wine doesn’t support fully and use various specialty programs.

BeBoBli

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

oh yeah and linux is usualy much faster, you can often get a lot of **** running faster in Wine than it does in actual Windows lol

anyways i highly support male reproductive organing around with linux and just remembering it’s getting better faster everyday so there will be a time a few years from now when it will be a very useful alternative but juuuuust not yet

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!