Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Ongoing Discussion of "The Top 3"

Benevolent M-
ollusk

Level 10 Re-Re

This is a thread for discussing the top 3 at any given time.

right now its:

Society for the Preservation of Cryptozoologic Animals

This is a pretty okay idea, relatively easy to write for I’d think. I dunno if its parody or concept, i mean sure its an animal based forum with the initials SPCA, but clearly the concept extends beyond that.

Cellmates

clear parody with a solid, if simple, twist. I like it, it’ll be easy to write for. Could turn out pretty funny. Not my favorite among the top 3, but i would be cool with it winning.

Paramilitary Sorority

Strong concept forum, feminism is relatively easy to write for, as is sorority/college stuff. I like it as well. lots of potential.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Not a big fan of SPCA. Seen the joke, thought it over, and ultimately found it lacking in lulz. It doesn’t feel like it would be as good as the already existing paranormal crazies forum, Paranoid Panorama.

I voted up Cellmates and I’m down with it. Plenty of potential for both prison humor and stalker humor. I think it’ll be fun, if it wins.

Paramilitary Sorority is one that I really like. It’s kind of an easy, cliche topic, but the name is golden and the concept promises to have good results. We kind of need a counterpart to HOMO, and what better than PMS? It’s the one I’m currently favoring, of the top three.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!