Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Poll My Lulz Diary

Mitch Connor

[ Team Shortbus]

Level 1 Re-Re

Hello players, since I have serious issues (had to sit on my uncles lap) I have to make a diary. So I’m making my Lulz diary, If I do something lulzful I’m going to write it hereLog in to see images!

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

dear lulz diary – today i came across a small dying bird in the park. at first i thought it was dead but i saw its smashed wings flutter weakly as it lay dying in hte morning sun. i knew there was nothing i could do but pay witness to its suffering, so i stood by its side until it finally expired. ive been thinking alot today about the nature of our lives and its meaning. every day we are under such pressure to be stoic and tough, but sometimes all i want is for someone to hug me and tell me everythiing is going to be ok

mood: contemplative

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

omg, i ttly rlly rlly lyk jewrnlz Log in to see images!

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

BirdofPrey Posted:

dear lulz diary – today i came across a small dying bird in the park. at first i thought it was dead but i saw its smashed wings flutter weakly as it lay dying in hte morning sun. i knew there was nothing i could do but pay witness to its suffering, so i stood by its side until it finally expired. ive been thinking alot today about the nature of our lives and its meaning. every day we are under such pressure to be stoic and tough, but sometimes all i want is for someone to hug me and tell me everythiing is going to be ok

mood: contemplative

i lol’d

Mitch Connor

[ Team Shortbus]

Level 1 Re-Re

Dear diary,

Today I did something Lulzful! First I replaced Encyclopedia Darmatica’s article for retardation with wikipedia’s article for ’’mental retardation’’. That didn’t work because that article was protected, so I created the page ’’super retard’’. If you now go to Juliana Wetmore’s wiki page and klick on her illness you go to the page super retard, but it was quickly removed. I thought it was pretty lulzy.

Bye diary and thank you for being my only and best friend.

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

I’d give this thread my seal of approval but I’m too tired to search for a picture of a baby seal with its head smashed in so you’ll have to imagine that for yourselvesLog in to see images!

Mitch Connor

[ Team Shortbus]

Level 1 Re-Re

male reproductive organ Liquor Posted:

I’d give this thread my seal of approval but I’m too tired to search for a picture of a baby seal with its head smashed in so you’ll have to imagine that for yourselvesLog in to see images!

I just watched your sig and I’d like to say;

Hi I’m Chris Hansen from NBC Dateline, just take a seat

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!