Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Forum Grinding Suggestions

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Because all there is to do anymore is grind forums, I think CZ should spend some time taking the frustration out of it. A few things I’d like to see…

* Being able to buy multiple shop items at once. It’s a real pain to have to click “Buy Now!” 100 times.

* An end game option where you can choose for forums to always have the maximum number of threads. The “30 minute refresh” helped to cut down on lag, but we still have people coming in every refresh, to see if the forum has maximum threads.

* Ban SG94.

* Periodic addition of new items and abilities in clbum-specific shops.

[MOD EDIT: No Trolling in Game Discussion]

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

While I think that the rolling of forums should be more frequent and predictable I don’t think a choose your own thread length is a good feature. Currently you have to be very persistent to wait and get 28 visits of a max length forum in a given week. I think this merely emphasizes the impressively pathetic nature of the credit and flezz race.

As for bulk purchases I would be in favor of that. I would also be in favor of removing the return this item option as well as it’s basically used exclusively for renting.

I would like an option where you see the number of threads in the forum at the current moment without having to actually enter the forum and count up the threads. That way I could just refresh a tab and see where all the forums are at in terms of length.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Vuron Posted:

While I think that the rolling of forums should be more frequent and predictable I don’t think a choose your own thread length is a good feature. Currently you have to be very persistent to wait and get 28 visits of a max length forum in a given week. I think this merely emphasizes the impressively pathetic nature of the credit and flezz race.

True, but predictability means they’d probably have to be at set times, and that means everyone would be cluster****ing the forum all at once. Additionally, I think people are getting frustrated at the random nature of threads in forums, and I think giving a locus of control (allowing max threads) would help to keep more people interested in the game.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Vuron Posted:

As for bulk purchases I would be in favor of that. I would also be in favor of removing the return this item option as well as it’s basically used exclusively for renting. I would like an option where you see the number of threads in the forum at the current moment without having to actually enter the forum and count up the threads. That way I could just refresh a tab and see where all the forums are at in terms of length.

QFT

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!