Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Contest A month of fabulous personry: SRSLY's attempt to reward RP with BP

IWillFollow -
U IntoTheDark

Avatar: IWillFollow U IntoTheDark's Avatar

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

same as it always was. starting tonight at midnight EST, we will be running a Role-Playing contest. if you would like to take part, please make a post in this thread stating “i’m in” or something to that effect, but be clear or we might think you’re in when you don’t actually want to take part in this lame ****. members of klan SRSLY will be watching the role-playing forums for your roleplay, and at midnight Friday May 16th, we will decide who has most impressed us with their ability to create an interesting character and role-play it the best. quality is more important than quantity, but quantity does help – someone posting a few dozen times will be easier to notice and reward than someone with one or two posts.

the winner will be sent 5 Brownie Points as a reward for their commitment to rp – enough to create a new alt with a new avatar and a new IDC color just in case your personal shame over rp makes you feel you have to change your identity. we understand completely, and suffer with you in the eternal darkness of social conformity.

if you don’t win, or this week is bad for you to have the time to post much, or if inspiration doesn’t hit you until too late, don’t worry: we plan on running this contest several more times.

the only real rules: don’t break board rules; we won’t pay attention to RP in the non-RP forums, so don’t screw around in those places; we will pay attention to rp in IDC, but even though our lives are sad and meaningless with no real purpose, we can’t promise to have someone watching there constantly, so if you think you did good RP then TM a copy of it to me or Natalie.

thank you all for participating. i wish i had anything interesting to say, but i never do, so why start now?

if heaven and hell decide that they both are satisfied

illuminate the nos on their vacancy signs

if there’s no one beside you as your soul embarks

I’m in.

KRSTNS SHD G T HUL. DEY TR T BAMMING RPAE! RPAE I GUD! I DU DALEY!

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

i’m, like, already in this klan, and i don’t need brownie points. i mean, honestly, what’s the point? life is meaningless. so, natalie, please don’t take this post as me trying to enter the contest. i wouldn’t win anyway.

the emptiness of this thread mirrors the emptiness of my soul, so i’m going to raise the stakes a little more. when the winner is announced, i’ll cut myself and take a picture of the wound. the winner will get the picture by tubmail.

so, like, whatever.

help me

U R FUKKING STPID IDDOT EMU!

KRSTNS SHD G T HUL. DEY TR T BAMMING RPAE! RPAE I GUD! I DU DALEY!

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Kerridwen_Kali Posted:

i’m, like, already in this klan, and i don’t need brownie points. i mean, honestly, what’s the point? life is meaningless. so, natalie, please don’t take this post as me trying to enter the contest. i wouldn’t win anyway.

the emptiness of this thread mirrors the emptiness of my soul, so i’m going to raise the stakes a little more. when the winner is announced, i’ll cut myself and take a picture of the wound. the winner will get the picture by tubmail.

so, like, whatever.

Wow, you’re going to grab a pic off some emo’s blog and TM it to me? Kewll!! I am SO IN!

lfish24601

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 31 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

I’m in

BigJesus

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

the only thing im in is ur mom

BURN

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

Second Best mammary glands on Forumwarz

I’ll play again; I’ve always been a masochist.

Hurt me, baby. Log in to see images!

Suck my left one.

Overspammer

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

im in. can i be te guy with the forcefeild?

I stole a picture. Did anyone notice? Also, im advertising forumwarz here

And i made myself a wiki page, Contribute to it in the comments sectionClick here to veiw

Overspammer

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

PLEESSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

I stole a picture. Did anyone notice? Also, im advertising forumwarz here

And i made myself a wiki page, Contribute to it in the comments sectionClick here to veiw

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

I have worst ****ing ideas in the entire world!

Hey, I’m in. And you can cancel The Me of Doom, we’re the same guy. And he’s banned anyway.

I was the alt of a ****ing fabulous person until The Suspender took me over.

U VIEWED MY ****ING DRAGONS fabulous person, NOW CLICK THEM.

Correnth

Level 59 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Utter buffoons. Honestly, as though I would dare define upstanding member of societyte myself to this… childish level. You dare mock one such as myself with your concept of “role playing” on a forum like this? Please. The vast majority of you unwashed mouth-breathing simpletons couldn’t even *begin* to fathom the sheer poetry that comes from expressing one’s soul through the act of role play. I long ago gave up hope that any form of artistic talent could spread from this cesspool of a site, and thus ceased attempting to converse with the wastes that inhabit this corner of the internet.

... but, perhaps, I could view this as a lark. Yes. An attempt to finally prove to the world what simplistic and utterly vapid neer-do-wells seek refuge on this site. I would call it a “challenge”, but frankly I believe the act of peeling a banana would pose more of an issue than highlighting the sheer stupidity which infests this damnable game.

So yes. I accept your challenge whole-heartedly. Perhaps for once someone can show these dolts for what they really are.

I’m. In.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

SURE I COULD USE SOME MORE BP

I’M IN

Hugbox

Level 10 Re-Re

A’ms on

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Aelfrhiann

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Count me in! I’ve done some role-playing before in my job, but to be honest I prefer just getting right down to it Log in to see images!

Else

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

I’ve been working on a PARRY-like conversation bot, geared towards role playing as sort of a spin-off of a school bumignment. I’ll have RP-bot 3153 run in IDC a couple of times, basically testing, for now any entertainment value it has is probably coincidentalLog in to see images!

I’m inLog in to see images!

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

I’M GAY!!!!

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

i’m roleplaying as a tremendous bumhole

bp now fine upstanding member of societys

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I’m in, as the unimaginative idiot desperately trying to roleplay correctly.

Lo! Log in to see images!

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

I’m expecting a TM with a pic of one of you cutting “SG94” into their skin any moment nowLog in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!