Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Whores Life After Death is pretty misleading

Zenzirouj

[Didactic Existenti-
alism Dilettantes
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

The description just says “You will not die for 9 turns even if your ego runs out”, not “You will not die for 9 turns after your ego runs out. This only works once.”

It seemed too good to be true, but the description made it seem like I’d basically be invincible for 9 turns at the cost of 10 tears.

Zenzirouj

[Didactic Existenti-
alism Dilettantes
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

After going back, I noticed that this time I got a little box that indicated the ability was in effect, which went away after it kicked in. For whatever reason, the square didn’t pop up at all the first time I used it. This was on the KKK board.

Mainwaring

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

If it made you completely indestructible for turns it would be a little overpowered I think.

Zenzirouj

[Didactic Existenti-
alism Dilettantes
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Yeah, which is what made me skeptical in the first place. But since nothing changed after my ego ran out the first time I bumumed the ability existed for some reason.

But since it worked the second time this thread is more to indicate that I had a bug where the ability square didn’t show up. And it wouldn’t be a bad idea to clarify the ability description just a little.

UniqueSnowfl-
ak47

[Loner]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Thats unfortunate that you can’t just sit dead for 9 turns. Still, it is useful. I hate it when I pbum on healing to do a crapton of damage and then get hit with just enough to die the next round.

A saftey net is nice. Besides, it is only “Life after Death 1”. Mebbe the upgraded abilties will allow you to stay alive with zero ego.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

GRIND MOAR

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!