Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay New medal idea...

blanksuspect

[Le Guild]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

How about awarding a medal to whoever destroys the most scoops in a domination round? It’ll give a new dimension to play and it wouldn’t be easy to win it along with the other 3 without being very good.

Destroying over 100 scoops this week felt really good.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

I think destroying scoops is rewarding enough in its own right, there’s already the powerful bumhole card… I don’t think we need to encourage domination becoming even more of a cluster****.

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

blanksuspect Posted:

How about awarding a medal to whoever destroys the most scoops in a domination round? It’ll give a new dimension to play and it wouldn’t be easy to win it along with the other 3 without being very good.

I find your ideas most interesting. Please put me on your mailing list.

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

blanksuspect Posted:

Dumb idea. At least while nearly unlimited scoops is still possible.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

The only problem with this is it awards bumholing

I LOVE this idea

Westside Wiz-
ard

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I kind of like the idea, but make it an E-Peen™ awarded to the player who used to most bumholes this week.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

A nice puckered e-peen. You can just see the picture now.

blanksuspect

[Le Guild]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

“The Gape” ‘nuff said.

Lord enjoy

[eat dinner with me-
tanawat
]

Level 10 Camwhore

Knights of LOL Official Ball Hanger

Summergirl_94 Posted:

I don’t think we need to encourage domination becoming even more of a cluster****.

What do you have against cluster****s?

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

This would be an awesome medal.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Yes, i like it.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Yeah, doing this with bumhole would break the entire game.

Maybe a “Most Scoops Earned” category that groups together all the scoops you EARNED that round, not just the ones you possess at the end? It could probably be broken with AFs, though.

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

L2 Posted:

Maybe a “Most Scoops Earned” category that groups together all the scoops you EARNED that round, not just the ones you possess at the end? It could probably be broken with AFs, though.

That might be cool, but I like it a little less than the first idea. It’d sort of take away some of the interaction that makes multiplayer fun. Plus I’d bet the same people would be the ones winning each round >.> And since getting the most scoops is the point of the game anyway, it wouldn’t really add anything new.

I think it would be neat to give out a medal or e-peen for the person who gained the most scoops out of everyone, not just their group, though.

Sir Tasnica

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Westside Wizard Posted:

I kind of like the idea, but make it an E-Peen™ awarded to the player who used to most bumholes this week.

Hmm… what if you did the opposite, and awarded a medal to whoever LOST the most scoops during the week? It might help to breathe some life into the early days of the week where everyone avoids getting scoops out of fear of losing them.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

I want one for lowest non-shared minscoops. Right now minscoops is pretty much stacked for whoever is also pulling in flava and total. This would add more competition between the relative scrubs in each bracket.

Sir Tasnica Posted:

Hmm… what if you did the opposite, and awarded a medal to whoever LOST the most scoops during the week? It might help to breathe some life into the early days of the week where everyone avoids getting scoops out of fear of losing them.

Who avoids getting scoops? You just turn them into cards real quick. I guess it would let you make the decision to leave yourself out there to get hit early on.

Sancdar edited this message on 04/24/2008 9:39PM

Sir Tasnica

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Sancdar Posted:

I want one for lowest non-shared minscoops. Right now minscoops is pretty much stacked for whoever is also pulling in flava and total. This would add more competition between the relative scrubs in each bracket.

Who avoids getting scoops? You just turn them into cards real quick. I guess it would let you make the decision to leave yourself out there to get hit early on.

Heh, I originally thought that was how min scoops actually worked.

True, people use visits and get cards, and I think it makes for a pretty dull first half of the week when everyone is just stockpiling cards while having no one to use them against.

Bubo

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

How about a medal/e-peen/whatever for the player in each round who hit the most different players with cards? Tie breakers go to the player who used the most different cards on different players. That should break up the bumhole monotony, and give a disadvantage to Klans that dominate a bracket.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I will be deploying just as many bumholes either way, but who couldn’t use a longer e-peen? Log in to see images!

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

L2 Posted:

I think it could. I haven’t kept count but I think I got like 1,200-1,500 AF scoops last round.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!