Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant i saw myself....my future today

BigJesus

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Night Gaunt Posted:

antohter ****ty thread

quit posting fabulous personbum

SECFOND PAGE SNYPA

Schadenfraul-
ein

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Night Gaunt Posted:

so my ****ing dad made me go spray this pesticide **** all over the flowers my mom planted in the backyard. i did it so he’d shut up. neways after i soaked the flowers in this **** I saw this little yellow bumerfly land on 1 of the flowers.

i was gonna chase it away because if it drank all the now poisioned nectar, it’d die…... but the more i watched it the more i realized that the bumerfly is just like me. i mean, the bumerfly knows she doesn’t have much time. one day some bird is gonna swoop down one day and -bang- taht’s it. so why delay the inevitable?? i mean seriously?! no matter how beautiful we begin this wretched life the world is inheritly evil. it corrupts us and changes us…. deforms us.

maybe we’re born beautifl and the world is what corrupts us…...i just can’t stand it. we have no control over our future. some1 is always gonna be telling me what to do. whats the point anymore? i just want to end this. Log in to see images!

omg that is sooooooooooo sad!!!!!!!!!!!! Log in to see images!

if ur beautyful u shuldnt kill urself tho Log in to see images!

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

eatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organ eatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organ eatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organ eatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organ eatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organ eatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organ eatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organ eatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organ eatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organ eatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organ

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!