Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll Forum visits

Nestan

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

My problem is that A) the amount of forum visits that we get a day is almost nothing, and isblown through in just a few minutes. b) there is know way (to the best of my knowledge) to get more visits per day. So what i’m saying is are there any ways to get more visits per day and if not, does anyone feel that this mechanic should be tweaked some how?

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

I felt exacly as you did leveling but now after playing the end game for a while i feel it’s perfect. But for those who just can’t wait you can buy 69 visits, but you will be disqualified from the competitive aspects of the game.

http://www.forumwarz.com/buy_stuff

-Ghost-

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

2 brownie points > shoot your wad > 69 forum visits Log in to see images!

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

I am but a slave of the Sovjet Union

Echuu Posted:

I felt exacly as you did leveling but now after playing the end game for a while i feel it’s perfect. But for those who just can’t wait you can buy 69 visits, but you will be disqualified from the competitive aspects of the game.

http://www.forumwarz.com/buy_stuff

Yeah me too, you don’t have to play hours to win something. Maybe a gambling function that you say you want to gamble one visit, so the chance is 50% that you get one more forum visit the day after and 50% one less?

Sux2BU

Level 10 Troll

Sucky sucky 2 dolla!!!

Solution #1: buy an alt. Twice the forum visits and a new clbum to try out.

Solution #2: Savor the forums. Take the time to read the posts, the responses, and see the enemy names. Enjoy the humor of CZ or your fellow players.

Solution #3: Skip a day. You can bank up to 12 visits.

NawtyFish

[WEG0TPAID]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Maybe in Episode 2 they could add some sort of (ridiculously expensive, of course) equipment that’ll give extra forum visits?

Or sidequests that’ll give you extra?

Or you can try and pwn your internet provider for more visits?

I dunno.

Sux2BU

Level 10 Troll

Sucky sucky 2 dolla!!!

NawtyFish Posted:

Maybe in Episode 2 they could add some sort of (ridiculously expensive, of course) equipment that’ll give extra forum visits?

Or sidequests that’ll give you extra?

Or you can try and pwn your internet provider for more visits?

I dunno.

The problem with extra visits is that it’s very easy to turn that into more Scoops (whether Lemon, Pistachio, or Vanilla), which is a bit unbalancing for Domination. Buying extra visits with in-game   might be a good balance (as   could otherwise be turned into Anti-freeze), but items that allow extra visits would be wayyyy unbalancing.

NawtyFish

[WEG0TPAID]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Sux2BU Posted:

The problem with extra visits is that it’s very easy to turn that into more Scoops (whether Lemon, Pistachio, or Vanilla), which is a bit unbalancing for Domination. Buying extra visits with in-game   might be a good balance (as   could otherwise be turned into Anti-freeze), but items that allow extra visits would be wayyyy unbalancing.

That’s true, maybe you could buy a better modem or something, it’ll give you an extra visit daily, but will break at rollover and costs a ridiculous bum amount for Bruce Bear to fix

Terror of th-
e Internet

Level 62 Hacker

“Phreak of Nature”

I don’t like the idea of having limited forum visits to start off with at all. A monthly paid membership would be preferable. What if you want to repeatedly play through certain forums that aren’t critical to the story, grinding can be frustrating done over days and getting disqualified from the competitive aspects of the game is disappointing. Its things like that this that give me the feeling that this game is just a cashgrab.

Splodey

Avatar: 28401 2009-11-14 23:58:44 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

Liberal fabulous person ****poster

I don’t think anything major’s gonna be tweaked at all. This place is practically abandoned.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Terror of the Internet Posted:

cashgrab

The whole game is $5, that’s not much cash to grab. But forumwarz was made by Canadians and 1 American Dollar is like 1400 Snow Dollars, so maybe you’re right.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!