Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 I've got the sickness

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Seriously I do… I spend about half of the year being sick, usually with bad headaches, nausea, dizziness, etc. Its like having the flu all the time. Only difference is no one else ever catches it and I don’t have a fever… in fact my temperature is at a relatively low 96.5 degrees. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know I was sick ( just in case you didn’t figure it out) and ask if any of you are also sick… maybe I can pbum on through the internet the things I am unable to pbum on irl.

Korn-Nazi

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

I’ve been getting hives everyday for a little more than a year. Sometimes my face gets swollen and I can’t breathe very well. I feel dizzy alot and vomit sometimes. I’m really tired too. I sleep more than my cat.

Nymall

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

First post sounds like some sort of extreme variety of seasonal depression… usually ends up maifesting like that… I tend to show that one…

The second sounds like a severe reaction to something… hives usually only appear after some ammount of overexposer to a chemical… could be anything from bleach, to lactose, to chlorine… those are the more common ones I can think of…

Go biology degree…

Korn-Nazi

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Nymall Posted:

First post sounds like some sort of extreme variety of seasonal depression… usually ends up maifesting like that… I tend to show that one…

The second sounds like a severe reaction to something… hives usually only appear after some ammount of overexposer to a chemical… could be anything from bleach, to lactose, to chlorine… those are the more common ones I can think of…

Go biology degree…

I got allergy tested but the doctors couldn’t find out what I’m allergic to. He said it could be something the air or some wierd food chemical. He gave me some Zyrtec and I’m starting to feel better. I don’t have much hives but I’m still really tired.

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Processed food has contributed a lot to general unhealthiness in this country. Drugs only replace one symptom with others.

Try eating more organic foods, and seriously never eat fast food (McD & the like)

And exercise!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!