Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Is junk useful?

pp head

Level 10 Hacker

“Ohacku”

I had a bunch of deliveries from fans recently, and there was a genuine asimov os and other ****, and I all sold it because I’m a noob, and I was wondering, I need to upgrade stuff, so I went to a bunch of computer stores, and they sold a bunch of stuff that I was delivered. Including a simple web spider that I have. It is labelled as junk. So does junk actually do stuff? Log in to see images!

NotSherlock

[Flogging a Dead Ho-
rse
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Hello! Items labelled as “junk” are useless, and only good for selling at The Ppwn Shoppe for income. Deliveries from fans will only ever contain junk items.

However, you can also sell useful stuff: equipment, moar files and consumables. Although you’ll see them listed on the “Sell my items” screen, those are items that you’ll have bought yourself or received from NPCs.

In the case of the web spider, for me, it’s labelled as “Web spiders” on the von Neumann store front, not junk, and it doesn’t appear in the “Sell” section of The Ppwn Shoppe for me to sell, so you might have misunderstood something there.

tl;dr, junk is just junk. Hope that helps!

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Keep the web spider thing, that collects .moar files (which are things you want) when you attack forums. Also if you come across Raffle Tickets, make sure to collect as many of those as possible to save for the raffle!

CAPTAIN SODA

[THE BURGER KING BI-
RTHDAY POWAR CLUB
]

Level 12 Re-Re

LEGALLY PATENTED THE ROUNDHOUSE KICK

TRYING TO COLLECTLE ALL THE JUNK ITEMS CAN ALSO BE A BORING WAY TO MAKE THE GAME MORE BORING

pp head

Level 10 Hacker

“Ohacku”

Also, why do stores like Von Neumann’s or whatever sell junk? Does it do anything?

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Keep the web spider thing, that collects .moar files (which are things you want) when you attack forums. Also if you come across Raffle Tickets, make sure to collect as many of those as possible to save for the raffle!

look, here’s one now

pp head Posted:

Also, why do stores like Von Neumann’s or whatever sell junk? Does it do anything?

gotta spend money on something

sdgrbbum09

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Raffle Ticket Posted:

look, here’s one now

I hope I win!

sdgrbbum09

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

WHO THE **** IS MIZULE HOW ****ING DARE YOU OUTBID ME YOU ****ING TWAT

sdgrbbum09

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Raffle Ticket Posted:

Mizule

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

There goes my dreams of participating in a real live auction.

sdgrbbum09

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Mizule Posted:

There goes my dreams of participating in a real live auction.

go for it!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!