Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fix It Things that are broken

VengeanceX

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Brownie Points definitely seems broken. Not sure what suddenly reminded me about this game after so long, but I showed up and was surprised to see it still existed. So I thought, oh hey, never played Episode III. Tried to buy some BP so I could, paypal transaction went through, but alas, no sweet BP was deposited.

Also tried to email, but… “There was a temporary problem delivering your message to support@crotchzombie.com. Gmail will retry for 44 more hours. You’ll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.”

F

Kebap

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

VengeanceX Posted:

Brownie Points definitely seems broken.

Tried to buy some BP so I could, paypal transaction went through, but alas, no sweet BP was deposited.

Confirmed, I payed for Brownie Points just last week, but did not get any BP, yet.

edit: But now I got them! Log in to see images!

Kebap edited this message on 05/15/2023 5:15PM

VengeanceX

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Kebap Posted:

Confirmed, I payed for Brownie Points just last week, but did not get any BP, yet.

edit: But now I got them! Log in to see images!

ET still keeping up with this site, props for that. Got mine as well. Log in to see images!

Megs

Avatar: 287587 2023-02-20 00:02:35 +0000

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Team 9 Posted:

Is there any way to buy BP or is that borked as well. Since Flash is kill, tubmail sonic messages don’t work either. Just thought about making a new character to relive the glory days but I guess not. Would it even be possible for a new account to get past Ep1?

BP has been fixed!

****bumho

Avatar: 212478 2013-08-01 23:03:28 -0400

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I thought about buying some BP and unlocking the last 5 characters on the congrats screen. Not so sure about spending the 10 bucks or whatever. Most of the site is down, this place is a shell of its former self.

I miss the days when the forums were super active.

H4xx012

Avatar: 212319 2022-11-08 10:01:49 +0000

[Teh male reproductive organmonglerz]

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

What a day. Today I have shat my pants again. The smell was so horrible my tranny girlfriend asked me to leave the apartment and wash my bum before going back. Problem is where do I wash my bum outside? ****ing hell that woman's genitals is a reall damn ****wit.

Little-Rena

Avatar: 96087 2015-10-07 16:21:32 -0400

[Psychic Yams]

Level 69 Camwhore

Bunny Girl

I refound this after importing my bookmarks from an old harddrive, also, idk

iRAWR2

Level 41 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

Little-Rena Posted:

I refound this after importing my bookmarks from an old harddrive, also, idk

good avatar, upvoted

Little-Rena

Avatar: 96087 2015-10-07 16:21:32 -0400

[Psychic Yams]

Level 69 Camwhore

Bunny Girl

iRAWR2 Posted:

good avatar, upvoted

Thjanks!

Little-Rena edited this message on 01/26/2024 11:54PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!