Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fix It Life after death

I was using Life After Death to finish a forum (as my Emo Kid). It had 2 turns left and I had just finished deploying the XSS when I died suddenly. Does special forum attacks that do a constant drain on EGO bypbum abilities like Life After Death or are counting it down faster then it shows?

Minkus Draconus Tiberius Maximus Rexor McCatpants edited this message on 11/29/2012 9:49AM

puss mcquack

Avatar: 138241 2011-07-31 00:43:38 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 25 Hacker

Rangers F.C

I played this game to a certain point, realized it sucked, and I no longer have any idea what you are talking about. As to why I come back as an irrelevant player to an irrelevant game on an irrelevant site, I can not say.

Hope that helped, and have fun playing

puss mcquack Posted:

I played this game to a certain point, realized it sucked, and I no longer have any idea what you are talking about. As to why I come back as an irrelevant player to an irrelevant game on an irrelevant site, I can not say.

Hope that helped, and have fun playing

It’s a low level Emo Kid ability that lets you keep pwning a discussion even if your ego hits 0 for 9 turns.

Bacchus Posted:

No one even knows anymore. Buy Log in to see images!

Did that. That’s how I was able to start playing alts.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!