Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sup Masterball and Earbleeders

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Dear new players –

I am sorry for the horrifying cesspool you have stumbled upon. I had fun playing this at one point, so I wish you good luck in your endeavors.

Should you need a pair of Earbleeders or a Masterball, or some other clbum based thing send me a note. I have thousands on my alts, and will happily post them at non-profit prices.

scully

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Psychotic Ve-
ngeance

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Bumping this as someone just competed with someone else for one of my auctions. Log in to see images!

Don’t compete. Seriously. If there is already a bid on one that is up, or you want a buy out, or you want a shorter auction length – just mail me.

Psychotic Vengeance Posted:

Bumping this as someone just competed with someone else for one of my auctions. Log in to see images!

Don’t compete. Seriously. If there is already a bid on one that is up, or you want a buy out, or you want a shorter auction length – just mail me.

No.

Florence Cur-
ious

Avatar: 267890 2013-08-25 15:06:49 -0400

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 21 Camwhore

SPECIAL NEEDS PERSON: 1 2 3 Potato

Damn that script-using epileptic_gina…scully, I did my best to bump up the bids, so that they’ll have to pay more. Their stop threshold is somewhere just over 300k, it’s so obvious they’re planning to autosell it, instead of actually use it or put it back up in Kyoubai…

EDIT: Accidentally became highest bidder on a second pair of glbumes, so I couldn’t bump up the other bids. I did manage to get each of them up at 215k, though and Log in to see images! 296,100 seems to be the cap for epileptic_gina. You should probably bump up the rest of the auctions on a rich alt, so she doesn’t get anything.

Edit to Edit: if epileptic_gina is stupid and thoughtless enough to autosell the glbumes, epileptic_gina will make approximately Log in to see images! Florence Curious edited this message on 08/22/2013 2:24PM

Spot

Avatar: 34067 2011-11-01 00:35:29 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 35 Re-Re

Singularly the ****!

lol flezz

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!