Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Whores Contest for 18 cents

Post a video of yourself (proof must show it’s obviously you in some way, my judgement will be the sole determination of “proof”Log in to see images! mailing an envelope containing a birthday candle to the following address and tubmail me your home address, I will mail you 18 cents US in your choice of coin combination. If you’re not North America **** you.

HNIC

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500

(trolling required)

Dr Lloyd Ber-
kner

Avatar: 258100 2015-06-11 14:20:43 -0400

[Majestic 12]

Level 69 Camwhore

Anyone watch “Three The Hard Way” ? It’s not what I thought it would be Log in to see images!

Evil-Seaman

[The TI-Nspire is a ****ty calculator]

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

**** this contest.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

There are many reasons why it would be stupid to mail Barack Obama a birthday candle for 18 cents, the least of which being that a stamp costs 45 cents.

Gee, I hadn’t considered that. I’ll also put a stamp on the envelope I mail you in compensation.

Bacchus Posted:

Gee, I hadn’t considered that. I’ll also put a stamp on the envelope I mail you in compensation.

Toxx

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!