Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Problem with forums

DJ Letum

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

I’m having problems with the game. The Gilded Pocket Country Club forum isn’t on the forum tab, same with Carolyn Fartz mission. And when I beat ****MyWife, nothing else happens with the mission, I can’t complete it or anything.

Because of this, I can’t progress any farther. Anyone know what to do?

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

First, make sure you’re not just doin’ it wrong. Look at your Missions tab on character page and see if any of them have been updated. Message your sTalk contacts again, see if they have anything new to say. The check the wiki if necessary.

If that doesn’t work, try using the Instant Replay feature. It’s also on your character page, under the “Home” tab.

If none of that works, contact us and someone will look into it. This probably won’t happen. Log in to see images!

Ricket

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Hey, rest of Flamebate, lookit that, I’m actually being a moderator, helping people and ****.

ilu Ricket

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

stop that ricket.

Waffle Ticket Posted:

ilu Ricket

DJ Letum

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Ricket Posted:

First, make sure you’re not just doin’ it wrong. Look at your Missions tab on character page and see if any of them have been updated. Message your sTalk contacts again, see if they have anything new to say. The check the wiki if necessary.

If that doesn’t work, try using the Instant Replay feature. It’s also on your character page, under the “Home” tab.

If none of that works, contact us and someone will look into it. This probably won’t happen. Log in to see images!

I appreciate the help. The contacts for these missions, Carolyn Fartz, The Moneybags guy, none of them are “online.” I can’t message them. The only one who would be of any use is Shallow, and the only thing I get from him is his AFK message.

As for HugMastaDoug, I just went back and beat ****MyWife again, and again, nothing happened. I have his mission, telling me to pwn FMW, but nothing happens when I actually do.

Once again, appreciate the help. Do you really think I probably won’t get a response if I do try the contact us?

EDIT: I managed to beat HugMastaDoug’s mission. I played through an earlier forum. Not sure how that worked. I’m still having issues with the other things though. :/

DJ Letum edited this message on 07/31/2011 1:17PM

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Ricket, you shocked me. But yeah, you probably won’t get a response from the “Contact us.”

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Ricket Posted:

lol

Ricket

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

DJ Letum Posted:

I appreciate the help. The contacts for these missions, Carolyn Fartz, The Moneybags guy, none of them are “online.” I can’t message them. The only one who would be of any use is Shallow, and the only thing I get from him is his AFK message.

Not sure at what point you’re at in the story, but if you haven’t talked to Al yet, try going to http://www.forumwarz.com/bookmarks/by_type/mission_related and see if there’s anything new there.

DJ Letum Posted:

As for HugMastaDoug, I just went back and beat ****MyWife again, and again, nothing happened. I have his mission, telling me to pwn FMW, but nothing happens when I actually do.

[...]

EDIT: I managed to beat HugMastaDoug’s mission. I played through an earlier forum. Not sure how that worked. I’m still having issues with the other things though. :/

According to the wiki, you need to wait 24 hours before being able to contact HugMastaDoug again after he gives you your bumignment.

DJ Letum Posted:

Once again, appreciate the help. Do you really think I probably won’t get a response if I do try the contact us?

Well, anything’s possible I suppose, but I haven’t seen the Ginger Trout around in a while.

Ricket edited this message on 07/31/2011 6:16PM

BLU spy

Avatar: 243499 2010-10-13 23:18:37 -0400

Level 23 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Ricket Posted:

Well, anything’s possible I suppose, but I haven’t seen the Ginger Trout around in a while.

he totally didnt post today.

Ricket

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

BLU spy Posted:

he totally didnt post today.

Well damn.

Maybe today.

Where’s that thread where he offered flezz for a pic of trout written on a woman's genitals and evil written on a male reproductive organ going into it? I totally want to have a reason to humiliate the ****.

oh ****, raffle…

Bacchus Posted:

oh ****, raffle…

hm?

working on yr thing btw, it’ll be ready in a few hours/tomorrow

Exactly 69 times please. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!