Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News Coincidence?

Military loosens it’s bumholes and we kill a terrorist.

Discuss.

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

the time between the two events youre talking about would lead me to believe theyre unrelated however last week on glee kurt returned to william mckinley high school and then we catch a terrorist so im pretty sure those two are related

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

Peregrine Posted:

the time between the two events youre talking about would lead me to believe theyre unrelated however last week on glee kurt returned to william mckinley high school and then we catch a terrorist so im pretty sure those two are related

upvoted for truth !!!

Peregrine Posted:

I’ll buy that. Log in to see images!

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Pope John Paul II was beatified yesterday and Osama got killed yesterday and based on the purported size of ST6 and U.S. religion statistics there’s more than likely at least 1 Catholic ST6 member, COINCIDENCE?

CeleryBob

Avatar: 243991 2010-11-18 02:08:00 -0500

[The TI-Nspire is a ****ty calculator]

Level 19 Camwhore

Spf357 is awesome

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Pope John Paul II was beatified yesterday and Osama got killed yesterday and based on the purported size of ST6 and U.S. religion statistics there’s more than likely at least 1 Catholic ST6 member, COINCIDENCE?

I honestly do not know what half of this post means. but then again i think catholic people are silly.

Can we get this stickied, please? I think it’s important for new people to be able to easily weigh in on this topic.

Ace Amoeba

Avatar: 253458 2011-07-24 22:53:22 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I’m going with it being a coincidence on this one. Another coincidence to ponder is that the WTC was two phallic symbols standing side by side…together.

Ace Amoeba edited this message on 07/30/2011 11:42PM

I think you need to look up coincidence.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!