Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sports Ron Paul Debates Obama Impersonator on Fox News

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Avatar: 190122 2011-07-31 00:25:04 -0400

Level 62 Troll

Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person

cool link bro

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

>Fox News

We’re done here.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

The tone was not serious.

Also politics are pointless anyway. In a dogreat timesented act of congress in the 1870’s U.S. legally ceased being a republic and became a CORPORATION. FDR sold us to foreign investors in 1933 also dogreat timesented. Everything is run pretty much defacto the way it was to keep people from freaking out. That is why everything in this country is decided by foreign investors: we are legally and legitimately their property. Pick whatever candidate they give you because the choice is just an illusion. It’s like choosing if you want to get ****ed in the bum or the mouth; their is no real choice because you’re still getting ****ed.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Celerysteve Posted:

Also politics are pointless anyway. In a dogreat timesented act of congress in the 1870’s U.S. legally ceased being a republic and became a CORPORATION. FDR sold us to foreign investors in 1933 also dogreat timesented. Everything is run pretty much defacto the way it was to keep people from freaking out. That is why everything in this country is decided by foreign investors: we are legally and legitimately their property. Pick whatever candidate they give you because the choice is just an illusion. It’s like choosing if you want to get ****ed in the bum or the mouth; their is no real choice because you’re still getting ****ed.

That is basically the red pill to reality.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

What’s the blue pill?

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Cool, it’s Media Matters, the anti-Fox News group that does nothing but watch Fox News and talk about how bad/racist/evil/homophobic/islamophobic Fox News is

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Skyman747 Posted:

What’s the blue pill?

There is more than one blue pill and that is part of the illusion of choice. Like in politics you have democrats and republicans. It also serves to get people to oppose each other. If you are in power and you get people to divide and oppose each other they will become preoccupied and become less likely to oppose you.

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Cool, it’s Media Matters, the anti-Fox News group that does nothing but watch Fox News and talk about how bad/racist/evil/homophobic/islamophobic Fox News is

No group has that much time.

DESTROY DIE -
ATTACK

Avatar: 236549 2010-05-24 21:57:18 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 66 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Celerysteve Posted:

Oh man, you sure do have it all figured out. Why did I even bother going to school when I could have just read your posts on what it’s like in the REAL WORLD?

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

DESTROY DIE ATTACK Posted:

Oh man, you sure do have it all figured out. Why did I even bother going to school when I could have just read your posts on what it’s like in the REAL WORLD?

Honestly I wonder why I’m in school everyday.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

DESTROY DIE ATTACK Posted:

Or you could just look it up and see these two dogreat timesented acts of congress with your own eyes and accept reality like 2+2 in front of your face.

You went to school to have your mind molded by a government sponsored school system, thats what instilled the knee jerk reaction to act like a smart bum if people are actually talking about reality.

DESTROY DIE -
ATTACK

Avatar: 236549 2010-05-24 21:57:18 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 66 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Celerysteve Posted:

reality.

Or at least your version of it. Do you really think you’re the only one who believes that they have it all figured out? Of all the events and information in this world, what makes you so certain that you’re the one with all the answers? Reality is infinitely unpredictable, just when we think we’ve figured it all out, it throws us a curve-ball and surprises us with something we never expected.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!