Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Dom Trying to understand Domination

UrbanMom

[Island of Avalon]

Level 21 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

I’m very new to this game, so forgive my n00bishness. I have two characters, and both have been attacked with domination cards to destroy a bunch of scoops. I could understand if it was the number 2 or 3 person on the board doing it, but in both cases it was someone with only one or two scoops of their own. Also, one of my characters wasn’t even that close to the top to begin with. What is the advantage to someone with no chance of winning to steal the scoops of someone in the middle rankings? Is it just to provoke me (success!) or is there some long-term benefit that I’m not aware of?

preppy-bacon

Level 45 Hacker

“Backdoor Bob”

Some players just want to mess as much as they want after noticing that they won’t be able to win anyway.

Some of them also want to ascertain that no player will have higher minimum of scoops, though I doubt that’s the case if they don’t have any scoops.

Simply wait it out, and prepare for the next domination – you might get more lucky with players on the next try.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

oh look a new dom player thats bumhurt over dom because they are dumb. wow you should just stop and be dumb over there or something jesus

bobdisgea Posted:

oh look a new dom player thats bumhurt over dom because they are dumb. wow you should just stop and be dumb over there or something jesus

you don’t need to be so negative, they were only asking =(

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

Without knowing the specifics of what happened it isn’t easy to give you an answer. What do you mean by a bunch of scoops? Like 5 or 50? And what kind of cards were you hit with? If you were hit by bumholes then you were in the lead at the time, thieves then the person probably needed some scoops of a flavour you had, stray bullets then you were buying cards which makes you a potential threat to attack. Possibly the person was in the klan of the leader and was helping them out by attacking you.

Also some people are just pricks (see Bob above)and attack for no reason at all.

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

Malaise Posted:

Without knowing the specifics of what happened it isn’t easy to give you an answer. What do you mean by a bunch of scoops? Like 5 or 50? And what kind of cards were you hit with? If you were hit by bumholes then you were in the lead at the time, thieves then the person probably needed some scoops of a flavour you had, stray bullets then you were buying cards which makes you a potential threat to attack. Possibly the person was in the klan of the leader and was helping them out by attacking you.

Also some people are just pricks (see Bob above)and attack for no reason at all.

i never attack for no reason at all in dom

Majestic Ban-
ana Slug

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

bobdisgea Posted:

i never attack for no reason at all in dom

Not in dom

Dan the Auto-
mator

Level 56 Camwhore

Arktor Forever!

If they are stealing scoops it is to buy more cards to attack others. You attack people in the middle and lower because they are less likely to care or have defenses.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

dom is ****

you play dom

therefore, you are ****

Melanin-Enhanced Individual was banned for this post by Aldo_Anything

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Raffle Ticket Posted:

that

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

dobnits are you implying that domination is equal to the world

if so you’re literally more of a worthless piece of **** than I thought

some people like to light piles of **** on fire is probably closer to a proper analogy.

MOd EDIT: Banned on the run

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!