Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Getting Back Into the Game

ElvenRamza

Avatar: 88633 2011-02-07 20:40:43 -0500

[Vic Vas Para Bellum]

Level 26 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

So I remember that there’s this strict rule of “No multiple character” and I was wondering if in essence I can make a new one. The situation is, I haven’t played this game in literally 2 or 3 years and had gotten this far in it.

I always wanted to play Episode 2, and now 3, but didn’t have a credit card to do so. Now I have a debit card and am willing to play again, yet I don’t remember most of the story beyond something blew up.

That left me thinking if I can just make another account, I wouldn’t play this one anymore having not much of an interest, and use the other one exclusively. I see there’s an option to make a new character, but I sort of like having things fresh, which is why all my WoW accounts are separated on different e-mails.

I could’ve just made a new account and called it a day since I have a new IP address, but I already logged in so both will be attached to this new IP. So, rather than waste the money to get new ****, and get banned for having multiple accounts, I figure it’s better to explain why and see if the admins will see no usage besides a quick login and go over it.

Or maybe even have an e-mail address I can e-mail and ask one of the admins one on one. I expect to use the same clbum I already have on my account, emo kid.

Also I hope this is the right subforum for this, my apologies if it isn’t

ElvenRamza edited this message on 02/04/2011 8:28PM

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

ElvenRamza Posted:

So I remember that there’s this strict rule of “No multiple character” and I was wondering if in essence I can make a new one. The situation is, I haven’t played this game in literally 2 or 3 years and had gotten this far in it.

I always wanted to play Episode 2, and now 3, but didn’t have a credit card to do so. Now I have a debit card and am willing to play again, yet I don’t remember most of the story beyond something blew up.

That left me thinking if I can just make another account, I wouldn’t play this one anymore having not much of an interest, and use the other one exclusively. I see there’s an option to make a new character, but I sort of like having things fresh, which is why all my WoW accounts are separated on different e-mails.

I could’ve just made a new account and called it a day since I have a new IP address, but I already logged in so both will be attached to this new IP. So, rather than waste the money to get new ****, and get banned for having multiple accounts, I figure it’s better to explain why and see if the admins will see no usage besides a quick login and go over it.

Or maybe even have an e-mail address I can e-mail and ask one of the admins one on one. I expect to use the same clbum I already have on my account, emo kid.

Also I hope this is the right subforum for this, my apologies if it isn’t

Yup, that account can be banned, and you can start over. Just confirm that’s what you want.

ElvenRamza

[Vic Vas Para Bellum]

Level 26 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Hm… banning, even if I never log on again that’s a commitment with such connotation to it…

Which e-mail would I have to send it to?

Catt although

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

ElvenRamza Posted:

Hm… banning, even if I never log on again that’s a commitment with such connotation to it…

Which e-mail would I have to send it to?

You can post here “okay, ban me”

ElvenRamza

[Vic Vas Para Bellum]

Level 26 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Can I bump this thread later when I decide if I definitely want to?

Want to at least make sure I want to put the money down for extra battles and episodes.

you can just tm (tubmail) a mod if you feel like you want your account banned Log in to see images!

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

lol how many wow accounts do you have

are you one of those shaman 5boxers

ElvenRamza Posted:

Can I bump this thread later when I decide if I definitely want to?

Want to at least make sure I want to put the money down for extra battles and episodes.

Buy the episodes, but don’t buy the extra visits. You’ll be done with the game in no time and you’ll feel cheated that it took so little time. Then you won’t log in again and won’t ever come to the Flamebate RPG forums where people can tell you things like “what a ****ing terrible poster you are,” and “**** you, you worthless ****ing pigwoman's genitals,” or even “remember that dumb**** post you made where you acted all wishy washy about banning a free account and making another free account as though it were a life changing ****ing decision? Man you were a stupid piece of **** in that thread.” You know, the kind of things we can’t say in Civil Discussion without seeming uncivil.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

I have noticed that there are several bacchus posts tha5 are not terrible. this is a strang3 development

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

wait so you want to ban an account and then pay to play it again?

ElvenRamza

[Vic Vas Para Bellum]

Level 26 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Actually, I really really really like this username, would it be possible to just delete the account entirely?

ElvenRamza edited this message on 02/06/2011 6:04PM

why not just keep the account then

ElvenRamza

[Vic Vas Para Bellum]

Level 26 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Want to start over as a refresher before I actually start Episode 2

Ever play an RPG, stop playing and try to get back into it like 6 months later? It just feels weird and you don’t remember exactly what happened and where everything is. Essentially you feel lost and in that situation I just start over

ElvenRamza edited this message on 02/06/2011 6:18PM

you could buy a new character then, deleting yr account seems a bit extreme

ElvenRamza

[Vic Vas Para Bellum]

Level 26 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Eh, I like ElvenRamza and I like Emo kids, not really all that extreme since I’m willing to pay for it and go back through all over again from square one.

Extending the entertainment value from this game, since I will still be entertained on another playthrough

Hobojim

Avatar: 225269 2010-12-18 04:46:40 -0500

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Jokes are way over my head

You’re really that attached to the username ElvenRamza…?

Why not just get another character to start over, get to where you are with this character and then continue on with your amazingly-named current character, then? Or just play through with the new character, and only post in Flamebate with this one?

Catt although

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

ElvenRamza Posted:

Actually, I really really really like this username, would it be possible to just delete the account entirely?

In any event, the answer to this is no.

Shiis Girlfr-
iend

Avatar: 98447 2011-07-31 00:56:37 -0400

Level 11 Emo Kid

Shii is my favorite person ever! I love him so.

or just read the **** on the wiki if all you want to do is replay it for the story.

**** i could even tell you what happens and i haven’t played episode 1 in like a year

though i guess you do get a refresher in episode 2 and 3

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

ElvenRamza Posted:

Eh, I like ElvenRamza and I like Emo kids, not really all that extreme since I’m willing to pay for it and go back through all over again from square one.

Extending the entertainment value from this game, since I will still be entertained on another playthrough

You could just make another Emo Kid character to play with and keep your beloved “ElvenRamza” name, which is a really terrible name.

-sdrgdrgrgrbbum909

ElvenRamza

[Vic Vas Para Bellum]

Level 26 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Actually I really don’t like Elvenramza, it’s just the only alias of mine that I know people won’t be able to track me down with.

Ugh, guess I can just make a new name. Anyone have suggestions?

ElvenRamza edited this message on 02/07/2011 4:23PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!