Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rage I am disgusted with HOG's contest! (Contest for 10bp)

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

The user Log in to see images! or alias I HATE YOUR GUTS has unfortunately exposed in his latest contest a terrible, disgusting fact about himself: He’s a digusting sexist pig ****head. His contest “unwiped bum” explicitly forbids the hot **** covered bumes of males. This is typical of pig ****head chauvinistic users such as himself. He is not only reducing our female userbase to their **** covered ORIPHICE, but he’s implicitly stating with this that females are the only ones who are ****TY. He is promoting the patriarchy, and he is a ****ing pighead sexist fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society.

SO ladies LET’s GET BACK at him. Let’s show HOG, alias I HATE YOUR GUTS, pictures of male **** rings rheumy and pungent with **** by posting them in his contest. However, since the matriarchy is totally babealicious, and trolling isn’t allowed in forumwarz contests, you must politely request permission to post your glistening brown man moons in the thread.

A user of my choice, who asks politely and receives permission to post a man poop penny that opposes this patriarchy, will receive 10bp and the love of women EVERYWHERE.

Fie

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

Fie Posted:

The user Log in to see images! or alias I HATE YOUR GUTS has unfortunately exposed in his latest contest a terrible, disgusting fact about himself: He’s a digusting sexist pig ****head. His contest “unwiped bum” explicitly forbids the hot **** covered bumes of males. This is typical of pig ****head chauvinistic users such as himself. He is not only reducing our female userbase to their **** covered ORIPHICE, but he’s implicitly stating with this that females are the only ones who are ****TY. He is promoting the patriarchy, and he is a ****ing pighead sexist fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society.

SO ladies LET’s GET BACK at him. Let’s show HOG, alias I HATE YOUR GUTS, pictures of male **** rings rheumy and pungent with **** by posting them in his contest. However, since the matriarchy is totally babealicious, and trolling isn’t allowed in forumwarz contests, you must politely request permission to post your glistening brown man moons in the thread.

A user of my choice, who asks politely and receives permission to post a man poop penny that opposes this patriarchy, will receive 10bp and the love of women EVERYWHERE.

Fie

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

ADDENDUM: NO TROLLS ALLOWED!

Oppression is serious.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

The people shall rise up against oppression like so much leavened bread.

Can’t we just jerk off on a plate of fish or something? **** is so… BrazilianLog in to see images!

King Jazza

Avatar: 112664 2010-03-26 06:14:26 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 69 Troll

Hail to the King baby

I could post my ****ty bum?

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

looks like an appropriate time for celerysteve to stand up for his girlfriend

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

i approve of this contest.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!