Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me the half time show

Inspector Ch-
elmey

Avatar: 165179 2010-08-17 18:02:22 -0400

[Unban or Friend Th-
e nerd o powa comm-
ittee
]

Level 63 Troll

87 percent more effective than Mandrax

It was show time.

Bridon had spent weeks preparing for this. In that time, Livvie had coldly ignored him, stupid boyfriend clinging to her side like he’d been glued there, sending Bridon very dirty looks whenever they came in contact. It made Bridon smile to himself. So McKormick was getting nervous? Good. He was about to lose his woman. To Bridon. He should be nervous.

The lights went out in the gym, and the basketball players went to the bench to watch the cheeleaders put on the Half Time Show; The Cows were ahead by ten thanks to some AWESOME shots by Bridon, and so the cheerleaders looked extra peppy, too. Except Livvie, who hadn’t looked at him once, even though he’d been showing off for her sake. Sneaking a peak, she just look nervous. And cute. Very cute. When she’d done a high kick, Bridon had noticed a flash of something on her inner thigh. A tattoo? Yet another mystery he’d have to unravel once she was in his clutches at last.

Bridon wasn’t even nervous. He had been practicing for this, grown up knowing how to do this. It was just a matter of execution.

Before the cheerleaders could even take their places, a booming voice sounded over the loudspeaker as the lights shut off. Two bright searchlights moved wildly around the court, and Bridon walked to the center of it, microphone in hand as confusion settled over the crowd. The lights landed on him the moment he took center ‘stage’, and he squinted at their harshness on his eyes.

“Hey guys,” he said, and someone screamed “IT’S BRIDON!” to a chorus of cheer, that quiet in anticipation of his next words, “if the cheerleaders would excuse the change in program…I have something I need to do. Anyone here know what its like to have that one girl who doesn’t even know your name?” There were murmurs and a few “WE LOVE YOU BRIDON!”s. He waited for them to quiet before continuing.

“I know I promised I’d never sing and dance again,” Bridon took off his warm up jacket and tossed his hair, “but Livvie Testaburger, this one’s for you.” The spot lights flashed to the small girl, sitting frozen on the bench with the other cheerleaders, face buried in her hands. Bridon smirked. Yeah, she wasn’t ignoring him NOW, was she? Music began to thud over the speakers, and through the gym doors burst a group of back ground dancers Bridon’s father had hired for his son. The lined up behind him and Bridon took a deep breath.

“Woah-oh…oh…” he sang, deep voice ringing over the bleachers, and more spotlights began to gather on him and his crew. At the sound of his voice, the student populace began to scream excitedly, but hushed when he began again.

“Woah-oh…yeah,” Livvie was staring at him now, he could see her out of the corner of his eye, still burning up under a light shined directly at her. She looked like she was about to run, but he wasn’t worried. She hadn’t really heard him yet. He was going to sing BEIBER for her. Girls LOVED Bieber. She’d be eating out of the palm of his hand in seconds.

“You’re the finest girl I’ve ever seen

And I wonder do you know this

That every guy you meet winds up catchin feelins for ya

You can have any of ‘em

You can take your pick

But you need to check with me

Girl I promise I’m legit, yeah

Ya we’ll be going to the movies

In the theater holding hands

I’ll walk you home from school

I’ll walk you to your clbumes

Playing my 360 as you be my best friend

But most of all baby doll you’ll be my love love love…” Bridon’s voice was perfectly suited for the simplistic tune, and he stylized it up to sound better. He pointed at Livvie for the first part as he was singing and then began on his routine with the dancers. Jazz square. Slide off to the side. Body roll. Simple stuff. So far. The audience was loving it. He didn’t even need to look at Livvie to know she was dazzled.

“You should be pick me

So tell me can you dig it

I’m everything you need girl

So tell me can you dig it

I’ll always be your number one number one fan (dig that)

And I should be your one and only man.

You should pick me” He pointed a thumb to himself and threw his head back with closed eyes as he sang the last part. Some girl fainted, another threw her top at him. Almost too damn easy.

But somehow the girl are actually guys and what happens next is not where i want to be

UnBAN ME NOW

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!