Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pics 4 Paranoid Panorama Runs

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

OK so I tried 4 runs today. Used 20 SmileprinXR and 4 Ex gf cologne, spent 1152 in repairs-

Total  5316 spent.

Find out tomorrow how much I’ll get back.

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Fwd Re Re Posted:

stupid trolls always whining about how hrd itz r too b troll. they gots it easy en should stop theri crying.

No one said Re-Res are supposed to be as good as other clbumes. And there is no “Trolls suck bum at Domination and all we got was this lousy E-Peen™” E-Peen™.

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

Trolls don’t suck at domination. If you’re having problems, it’s only you.

Tarman edited this message on 04/06/2008 10:07PM

Spoit

[Fruit ****ers]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Clearly, I’m doing this wrong. Net loss of about 1.5k after repairs and drugs

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Gained ~2250 net total from 4 runs.

Not bad.

evilhamster edited this message on 04/07/2008 7:59AM

Persiflage

Level 17 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

@Spoilt

Are you wearing Piltons to pwn Paranoid? If so, you shouldn’t be; that’s not what they’re for. Just for a laugh, here’s the difference in the figures for my last four runs at Paranoid: the first two are wearing Piltons, the second two are with Tinted Sunglbumes.

H_Piltons_1 1058 to fix, 3x L’Orly, NO Smileprin, 1399 total

H_Piltons_2 1474 to fix, 3x L’Orly, 1x SmileprinXR, 1815 total

Compare with:

Sunglbumes1 468 to fix, 3x L’Orly, NO Smileprin, 675 total

Sunglbumes2 419 to fix, 3x L’Orly, NO Smileprin, 626 total

Camwhores also shouldn’t be wasting our time on a fancy computer; they just skew the figures. My other items are Obsolete Computer, Red Strap-Ons and the male reproductive organblaster.

If you’re losing money as a Camwhore, you’re wearing the wrong gear!

And yes, Trolls are much harder than Camwhores to play. I got through Episode 1 without dying once as a Camwhore and breezed through the entire thing in a few days. My Troll had a much tougher time and had to spend a fair while grinding.

Persiflage edited this message on 04/07/2008 8:08AM

Canadian Kit-
ten

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

I must be doing something wrong then too. I’m not losing money, just stuck having to grind for some flezz (not really a complaint!). Stupid cop.

Spoit

[Fruit ****ers]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Yeah, the repair costs are definitely part of it, and I did forget to switch them out, but even with +4 defense from the expensive gear, and pumping myself up every time it’s available, I’m using 2-3 Smileprin XRs per run

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I wore my Piltons once in a level 6 on;y because I forgot to take them off. Oh well, no big deal, I wear them overnight, no need to repair. I keep dying in PP, I never watch my ego closely enough… I even have enough drugs to finish the forum.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Yeah, I die sometimes when I get too interested in my data mining.

average mario

[Brainfreeze]

Level 66 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Persiflage Posted:

My other items are Obsolete Computer, Red Strap-Ons and the male reproductive organblaster.

Just to nitpick… you might be better off using the PruneBook and no male reproductive organblaster. (bumuming you just chuck the prunebook when you’re done w/ it and have decent frugality)

edit: upon checking the numbers – by decent I apparently mean 6.

average mario edited this message on 04/07/2008 4:09PM

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

Bigguyinblack Posted:

No one said Re-Res are supposed to be as good as other clbumes. And there is no “Trolls suck bum at Domination and all we got was this lousy E-Peen™” E-Peen™.

Re-res are supposed to be a voluntary challenge, ‘hard mode’, if you will. Trolls, on the other hand, are supposed to be just another clbum and one would expect them to be on par with the other two.

If only haxlrose let me change to a camwhore.

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

Well, I pwned PP 8 times today because although I was on a steady quest to get the most flezz and most cred epeens, it looks as if my hopes for most flezz epeen has been dashed. So I decided that I would spend the epeen I built up to at least gain the most cred epeen.

So, I ended up spending 14,796 flezz pwning PP 8 times. I have no idea what my rewards will be, but I am pretty sure it won’t be a profit. I gained 90,720 cred though.

My luck is 4, charisma is 4. I’ll try to remember to update this tomorrow to post my reward total for pwning it 8 times.

I’ll be hitting PP until I get the most cred epeen regardless of whether I profit or not though. Then I will start working for that defaced Mona Lisa again, heh.

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

1338h4x Posted:

Re-res are supposed to be a voluntary challenge, ‘hard mode’, if you will. Trolls, on the other hand, are supposed to be just another clbum and one would expect them to be on par with the other two.

If only haxlrose let me change to a camwhore.

What makes you think trolls are supposed to be on par with camwhores and emos?

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

Paraone Posted:

Well, I pwned PP 8 times today because although I was on a steady quest to get the most flezz and most cred epeens, it looks as if my hopes for most flezz epeen has been dashed. So I decided that I would spend the epeen I built up to at least gain the most cred epeen.

So, I ended up spending 14,796 flezz pwning PP 8 times. I have no idea what my rewards will be, but I am pretty sure it won’t be a profit. I gained 90,720 cred though.

My luck is 4, charisma is 4. I’ll try to remember to update this tomorrow to post my reward total for pwning it 8 times.

I’ll be hitting PP until I get the most cred epeen regardless of whether I profit or not though. Then I will start working for that defaced Mona Lisa again, heh.

Update: I got 13,039 flezz in rewards, at a net loss of 1,757 flezz. Not as bad as I thought it would be.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!