Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll Stupidest thing you've done whilst playing

MZB

Level 33 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Title says it all, just post what the stupidest thing you’ve done whilst playing Forumwarz was – either in episode 1, or Domination or something. If you aren’t afraid to admit it that is Log in to see images!

I’ll start:
For last week’s Domination round, I wanted to go through all 24 forums over the week, and rack up a ****load of pistachio and lemon scoops whilst I was at it.

I was doing OK until I got to R.P.Genius. After I attacked one of the topics, I wasn’t seeing the ‘topic pwned’ page you usually get… then I saw ‘Oh Shi-!’ pop up.

I died because I wasn’t paying attention to my damn ego meter! Because before then, I didn’t need any consumables to top my ego back up before the forum was pwned, so like an idiot, I stopped paying attention. ‘Oh Shi-’ indeed!

Then, I tried again, and did the exact same thing.

So now i’ve admitted mine, post yours Log in to see images!

– Matthew.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

this is my favorite thread

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

One time I joined this Klan and they turned out to be a bunch of racists and racism just isn’t cool. Log in to see images!

Gentleman

[naga stole my bike]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

/\

lol fine upstanding member of society

j/k bro, but hell yeah trolls are normally racist to be the max douchebag in the world Log in to see images! Gentleman edited this message on 04/03/2008 5:16PM

fornicon

[SPF]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Gotten so stoned and had too many beers and would forget to use consumables then get my bum pwned.

Don’t do drugs.

Wishlist

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

In the middle of a fight at the Power Plant and had to tend to something else. Unfortunately, it took longer than 60 minutes and it timed out. I still haven’t gone back.

ps: Hi fornicon. Log in to see images! Wishlist edited this message on 04/03/2008 9:27PM

Superhero of-
BMX

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

fornicon Posted:

Gotten so stoned and had too many beers and would forget to use consumables then get my bum pwned.

Don’t do drugs.

drunk and stoned is the only way to get the genuine troll experience

Superhero of-
BMX

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

i play forumwarz with one hand on the keyboard and one clutching a jug of grain alcohol, just like the pros

PseudoNymph

Avatar: 25470 Mon Jun 01 23:26:50 -0400 2009

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I wasted an item by accidentally pressing one instead of two. Log in to see images!

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

I didn’t use my visits because I was too busy having sex.

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

I used Arktor’s visits to break the game Log in to see images!

and

still had time left over to have sex

NevEAzN

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I was havin’ sex when the chick said she forgot to use her visits, whatever that means.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

While having sex with several people from this thread, or possibly during the final minutes of Domination about a month ago. I didn’t understand that favorite flavor was only awarded to one flavor. I sat there not bothering to use scoops to play cards because I clearly had min scoops and favorite flavor (anti-freeze) locked down. Someone hit my minimum at the last minute and I was all “La la la, I still have the most anti-freeze.” Not so much. LOL.

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Pressed the wrong hotkey. Turns out I’d forgotten to take ‘Martyr’ off my menu, and left it right next to my most used moves. Log in to see images!

TranceBunni

[Brainfreeze]

Level 31 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

walked into a gangbang once, oh wait wrong thread

MZB

Level 33 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Haha, I love this forum – ‘sex’ has been mentioned four times already Log in to see images!

I have another one:

Last round of Domination, I noticed I was in a team full of klan members (the Sisterhood and some of the other big klans). Thinking one of them would do a vanilla raid or something, I thought there was no way I stood a chance of winning, so I started ****ing around with Domination cards. On Wednesday I realised that none of them did a raid and everyone had similar numbers of scoops… so I might have won something if I actually played the round seriously. Oops.

Starfang_42

[Random Insanity]

Level 30 Troll

The **** of the Trollhole

Wasted my two “cheap” stat resets on builds that sucked.

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Starfang_42 Posted:

Wasted my two “cheap” stat resets on builds that sucked.

QFT. I’m hoping eventually we can pay brownie points for reseting Haxl to make up for my earlier idiocy. Log in to see images!

Trogluddite

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Wasted sperm masturbating over VE’s RP in SotQR

Lord enjoy

[eat dinner with me-
tanawat
]

Level 10 Camwhore

Knights of LOL Official Ball Hanger

Before pwning the last forum in the game I had some vodka. I kind of lost count after the eighth shot and then the next thing I know I’m punching my friend since first grade in the face and I’ve got my shin across his throat pinning him to the ground and I’m missing part of my earlobe and I’m completely naked. That was the stupidest thing I’ve done whilst playing.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!