Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fix It Greasemonkey script: Dom-enabled character mover

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/83274

Do you have 6+ characters? Do you constantly find yourself scrolling up and down your character selection page, looking for the right alt? If you answered to both of those questions, this script is for you!

This script moves your dom-enabled characters to the top of your character selection page. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, you probably don’t have 6+ alts, and this script isn’t for you. Maybe you should try something else I’ve written.

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or whatever, reply in this thread or send me a tubmail. Log in to see images!

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

Ricket Posted:

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/83274

Do you have 6+ characters? Do you constantly find yourself scrolling up and down your character selection page, looking for the right alt? If you answered to both of those questions, this script is for you!

This script moves your dom-enabled characters to the top of your character selection page. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, you probably don’t have 6+ alts, and this script isn’t for you. Maybe you should try something else I’ve written.

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or whatever, reply in this thread or send me a tubmail. Log in to see images!

I fully endorse this product or service.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!