Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Web Games INCIT SUCKS

Smoke Roachys

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Have fun playing!

7:50PM

INCIT-Bot 5000: We need at least 5 submissions before we can begin voting. I’m extending the submission period.

7:51PM

INCIT-Bot 5000: We need at least 5 submissions before we can begin voting. I’m extending the submission period.

7:51PM

7:52PM

7:52PM

7:53PM

7:53PM

7:54PM

7:54PM

7:55PM

7:55PM

7:56PM

7:56PM

7:57PM

7:57PM

7:58PM

7:58PM

7:59PM

7:59PM

8:00PM

8:00PM

fine upstanding member of society

Avatar: 60741 2013-02-25 10:51:43 -0500

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 69 Permanoob

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society

Yyuo call that nsews? Thast not news, this is newws.

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

HOLY male reproductive organ WHAT A SCOOP!

♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪

Smoke Roachys

Level 5 Troll

do you think this guy is real?

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

­/ignore INCIT-Bot 5000

’You are now ignoring INCIT-Bot 5000’

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

lol you play incit

fabulous person

Smoke Roachys

Level 5 Troll

Nicco Posted:

lol you play incit

fabulous person

can’t really play when no one comes on this **** website.

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

Smoke Roachys Posted:

can’t really play when no one comes on this **** website.

ET great timess on this website all the time.

All the ****ing time.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Smoke Roachys

Level 5 Troll

male reproductive organFACEPANTS Posted:

ET great timess on this website all the time.

All the ****ing time.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!