Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Whores SotQR is not becoming an hero!

Gentleman

[naga stole my bike]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Who said that was for comic intent?

Now please post mammary glands

I laughed gentlemans…Did I lose?

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

hey virtual eyes, how does it feel to be despised on the internet by everyone who isn’t in your pack of drones

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

(.)(.)

mammary glands now GTFO.

Gentleman

[naga stole my bike]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

That some failure ASCII

Post real mammary glands

or GTFO

I laughed gentlemans…Did I lose?

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

I am but a slave of the Sovjet Union

BirdofPrey Posted:

hey virtual eyes, how does it feel to be despised on the internet by everyone who isn’t in your pack of drones

At least people in her klan and other (like me) like her, nobody likes you, not in your klan, not in real life, I would’ve thought people like you would’ve lost in the survival of the fittest… strange..Log in to see images!

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

General Romanov Posted:

At least people in her klan and other (like me) like her, nobody likes you, not in your klan, not in real life, I would’ve thought people like you would’ve lost in the survival of the fittest… strange..Log in to see images!

...lol

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

get the **** out

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

BirdofPrey Posted:

get the **** out

Damn that is indeed a great comeback, should be in the book, ’’No I ****ed your dad’’ the greatest comebacks in history!

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

General Romanov Posted:

Damn that is indeed a great comeback, should be in the book, ’’No I ****ed your dad’’ the greatest comebacks in history!

A. You didn’t come even close to punctuating the above sentence in anything resembling MLA style.

B. I like BoP.

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

Natalie Posted:

A. You didn’t come even close to punctuating the above sentence in anything resembling MLA style.

B. I like BoP.

A. I don’t have a clue what MLA is. (Ok lets do an original opinion on this one!)

B. Nobody gives a **** what you think

General Romanov edited this message on 04/03/2008 6:03PM

Natalie Petr-
ov

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

General Romanov Posted:

A. I don’t have a clue what MLA is. (Ok lets do an original opinion on this one!)

B. Nobody gives a **** what you think

A. Really? It’s essentially a complete compendium of how to reference books, media, etc., in writing. Of course, it covers many, many other topics as well. What does “Ok lets do an original opinion on this one!” mean?

B. You stated that no one likes BoP. I stated that I do. Thus, your point is invalid. Whether you care or not, you’ve been proven incorrect.

ETA: If you’d like to further explore the magical world of grammar, punctuation, and referencing things, you can learn more here: http://www.mla.org/style

Natalie Petrov edited this message on 04/03/2008 6:08PM

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

Natalie Posted:

A. Really? It’s essentially a complete compendium of how to reference books, media, etc., in writing. Of course, it covers many, many other topics as well. What does “Ok lets do an original opinion on this one!” mean?

B. You stated that no one likes BoP. I stated that I do. Thus, your point is invalid. Whether you care or not, you’ve been proven incorrect.

ETA: If you’d like to further explore the magical world of grammar, punctuation, and referencing things, you can learn more here: http://www.mla.org/style

I meant that usually when you say in this forum that you don’t know or understand something you’re immediately a moron. And do I really have to quote everything correctly in a forum? But thanks for the site, still learning EnglishLog in to see images!

Natalie Petr-
ov

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

General Romanov Posted:

I meant that usually when you say in this forum that you don’t know or understand something you’re immediately a moron. And do I really have to quote everything correctly in a forum? But thanks for the site, still learning EnglishLog in to see images!

I don’t think you have to quote everything correctly, no, but I think it packs a more powerful punch when you’re making an attempt at a comeback when you punctuate correctly — it means that there’s less to target when someone posts at you. After all, if it’s punctuated correctly, they have to focus on your message rather than on how you delivered it.

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

Natalie Posted:

I don’t think you have to quote everything correctly, no, but I think it packs a more powerful punch when you’re making an attempt at a comeback when you punctuate correctly — it means that there’s less to target when someone posts at you. After all, if it’s punctuated correctly, they have to focus on your message rather than on how you delivered it.

Agreed.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Natalie Posted:

Is that an em dash? Do me now! Log in to see images! Sancdar edited this message on 04/03/2008 6:24PM

Natalie Petr-
ov

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

Sancdar Posted:

Is that an em dash? Do me now! Log in to see images!

My parents were both English teachers at one point. It’s a terrible flaw for a camwhore, I know.

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

Natalie Posted:

So you would think I should have done this with the (fake) book ’’No I ****ed your dad’’ the greatest comebacks in history?Log in to see images!:

Okuda, Michael, and Denise Okuda. Star Trek Chronology: The History

of the Future. New York: Pocket, 1993.

General Romanov edited this message on 04/03/2008 6:35PM

Natalie Petr-
ov

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

General Romanov Posted:

So you would think I should have done this?

Okuda, Michael, and Denise Okuda. Star Trek Chronology: The History

of the Future. New York: Pocket, 1993.

With the (fake) book ’’No I ****ed your dad’’ the greatest comebacks in history?Log in to see images!

I think it could have been:

That comeback should be in No, I ****ed Your Dad: The Greatest Comebacks in History.

See what I mean? You don’t have to put publishing information when you give a book title, especially if it’s fictional to begin with, but there’s not much to criticize when it’s underlined correctly. I think you could also get away with italics. The capitalization might have helped the most.

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

seriously, get the **** out

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

Natalie Posted:

I think it could have been:

That comeback should be in No, I ****ed Your Dad: The Greatest Comebacks in History.

See what I mean? You don’t have to put publishing information when you give a book title, especially if it’s fictional to begin with, but there’s not much to criticize when it’s underlined correctly. I think you could also get away with italics. The capitalization might have helped the most.

Ok, I get your point, thank you for giving me advice and don’t be a male reproductive organ about itLog in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!