Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Request Add a pwn count column to the forums listings

Roxor128

[WeChall]

Level 22 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

I hope this isn’t too much to ask of the developers, but could you guys please add an extra column to the forum listings in the bookmarks sub-tabs Forums and Community Forums to give a count of how many times your character has pwned each forum?

It would be nice to be able to be able to just take a glance and easily keep track of which forums you’ve hit and how often, especially given the size of the Community Forums list.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

To keep track of which forums you’ve already pwned, you could use a streak marker.

I think he meant “how many times I pwned the forum” not “did I pwned the forum or not”.

EX: I pwned the Large Hadron Collider Wiki like 10 times since I first pwned it.

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

What purpose would that serve?

That just sounds like a bell and/or whistle.

Catloaf

Avatar: 183147 2010-04-18 05:32:51 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

6nd o jew-lie = mods bein stopid day

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Catloaf Posted:

6nd o jew-lie = mods bein stopid day

That and every other day. Log in to see images!

Though in actuality and seriousness, mods being stupid day is actually the 8th of July, and there is a good reason. Possible reward if you can guess why.

Catloaf

Avatar: 183147 2010-04-18 05:32:51 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

wen dey appointid u mod?

Roxor128

[WeChall]

Level 22 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

I’m thinking something along these lines:

For the community forums list the column headers would be:

[b]Forum Details

Difficulty

Can Earn Lemon?

Times Pwned[/b]

For the story ones, the headers would be:

[b]Details

Difficulty

XSS Req’d

FBO Req’d

Times Pwned[/b]

If you haven’t attempted the forum yet, display a dash in the Times Pwned column. If you have attempted it, but failed on all attempts to date, display a zero.

For me, right now, most of the community forums would get a dash (given I’ve only tried a few of them), and “That’s a Lot of Feces!” from the story list would have a zero (given I’ve tried it twice and failed both times).

Roxor128 edited this message on 07/07/2010 12:39AM

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

After you’ve pwned a story forum once, there is no need to keep track of how many times you pwned it, which is even more true for community forums. Like I said above, for domination issues, use a streak marker. What would you need the information for anyway?

Roxor128

[WeChall]

Level 22 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Call it Feel Good Statistics if you like. Being able to just glance at the list and say “Oh cool. I’ve ****ed off that forum ten times since I created my character.” would be ever so satisfying. For the community forums, it could also double as a flag saying “Hey, they’ve added a new forum inside my skill range. Time to check it out!”

MiaHo

Avatar: 120300 Tue Feb 03 16:52:59 -0500 2009

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

This idea is excellent because it would serve as a constant reminder of the idiocy that each of us display by falling into this garbage, not once, but multiple times.

One definition for the word “insanity” is “The repetition of the same action with the expectation that a different result will be achieved”. The result is always the same, like a hamster running a wheel. The wheel spins around. What else is there to it?

Apply this to the fact that this, a donation-run site, would respond to a constructive suggestion like this one by recommending use of 3rd party software makes it clear why this site is going nowhere fast, as it exemplifies the spirit of shifting the blame instead of looking for solutions.

Just my two cents, anyway. Not that it will do any good, but hey swine, have some pearls! I blame the drugs.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!