Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Request ISO Doug December

Lola Frances

Avatar: 236804 2010-05-16 22:36:30 -0400

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

THE TIMES - Personals Section

My employer, Detective Phil Marlot, is looking for any information regarding the disappearance 
of Mr. Doug December. He was last seen leaving his downtown office on the way to make a 
delivery. If you have any information regarding his whereabouts, please reply. His family misses 
him very much.

Uli Kunkel

Avatar: 236651 2010-05-10 00:44:55 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 3 Re-Re

Ja, Fraulein Francis, I haff seen Dougie and he ist ein naughtylich boy. He involved mit a uber dangerous crowd, Doug ist. I vould nicht be surprised if he has met a…accident. Maybe you better not look into this too closely, ja?

This is my r-
ole-playing -
alt

Avatar: 236677 2010-05-17 00:25:10 -0400

[trolling people]

Level 3 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

i kill him Log in to see images!

Lola Frances

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Mr. Kunkel, I need to know the truth. Please, any information you have may help.

Gary_Oak

Avatar: 223208 2009-12-18 19:58:06 -0500

[League of Extraord-
inary Pokemon Trai-
ners
]

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Yeah, I saw him. But then he looked me in the eyes and was like “OH GOD YOU’RE GARY OAK” and I was like “Have you seen my 50 badges?” and then he pbumed out but I didn’t care so I kept walking.

This is my r-
ole-playing -
alt

Avatar: 236677 2010-05-17 00:25:10 -0400

[trolling people]

Level 3 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Gary_Oak Posted:

Yeah, I saw him. But then he looked me in the eyes and was like “OH GOD YOU’RE GARY OAK” and I was like “Have you seen my 50 badges?” and then he pbumed out but I didn’t care so I kept walking.

did u kiss him while he pbumed out bc u like to kiss men Log in to see images!

Uli Kunkel

[The Airship]

Level 3 Re-Re

Lola, tell your Detektiv Phil to contact me. I vill be in der Biergarten. I vill wear black, naturlich.

Boxy Brown

Avatar: 234864 2010-04-13 18:53:22 -0400

Level 1 Re-Re

♫Ain’t nothin’ happens in these streets without this cat knowin’ about it. Boxy Brown knows what’s goin down, baby. The only question is – how much is it worth to you?♫

Lola Frances

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Mr. Kunkel, I have pbumed on your message. 

Mr. Brown, please, tell me what you know. I don't have very much money, but I'll do anything to 
hear your information. All I have to offer...is my body. I think a man like you knows what to do.

Boxy Brown

Avatar: 234864 2010-04-13 18:53:22 -0400

Level 1 Re-Re

Lola Frances Posted:

Mr. Kunkel, I have pbumed on your message. 

Mr. Brown, please, tell me what you know. I don't have very much money, but I'll do anything to 
hear your information. All I have to offer...is my body. I think a man like you knows what to do.

♫Mmm mmm, that’s what I’m talking about… Over there behind them crates… Yeah, uh-huh, all up in that fine bum… Damn baby… Let me just make this phone call…♫

Ramon, put big man on. Fool, you know who this is. Ramon, put big man on before I cut you… Crazy ****… Yo big man, heh heh, Boxy Brown. Yeah I got one for you. Fine. Fine fine. Nuh-uh, you best double that. Fool, did I stutter? Because this girl fine and she ain’t no ho either. I don’t know man, she a secretary or some ****. Look man, you want her or not because I can just as easy — yeah, alright cool. I’ll get at you later, my man.

♫Consider your man found. This cat has got the lowdown in Motown. A crackhead don’t **** in an alleyway without big man knowing about it. He’ll tell you everything — **** male reproductive organy as hell. You just need to get on his good side, heh heh yeah, you know what I’m talking about.♫

Lola Frances

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Boxy Brown Posted:

♫Mmm mmm, that’s what I’m talking about… Over there behind them crates… Yeah, uh-huh, all up in that fine bum… Damn baby… Let me just make this phone call…♫

Ramon, put big man on. Fool, you know who this is. Ramon, put big man on before I cut you… Crazy ****… Yo big man, heh heh, Boxy Brown. Yeah I got one for you. Fine. Fine fine. Nuh-uh, you best double that. Fool, did I stutter? Because this girl fine and she ain’t no ho either. I don’t know man, she a secretary or some ****. Look man, you want her or not because I can just as easy — yeah, alright cool. I’ll get at you later, my man.

♫Consider your man found. This cat has got the lowdown in Motown. A crackhead don’t **** in an alleyway without big man knowing about it. He’ll tell you everything — **** male reproductive organy as hell. You just need to get on his good side, heh heh yeah, you know what I’m talking about.♫

Oh my, Mr. Brown. I want to be...filled with your information. I don't think I can 
get enough. There's so much I want to know! Tell more more!

Uli Kunkel

[The Airship]

Level 3 Re-Re

Oh Lola,

Vat are you and Philie doing? Are vou snooping around mich personal files, Lola? I haf people vatching on Phil, you know. You getting into uber dangerous territory!

This has become an excellent forum.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!