Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Noobs Halp My

Dirty Birdy

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 20 Camwhore

Interstate Salsa Trafficker

Obama HD box stopped working not that it worked to start with we were only able to pick up one of the oh so many hd options and it didn’t come in most of the time but any way I have a super old school TV with a cable jack in the back but we were only using the TV to play games and watch DVD’s and using the box to hook up the DVD player now that the box has stopped working it wont work for the DVD or our super baller game cube any one know any thing about hooking **** up ghetto or do I just need to find my VCR and be real old school the TV its self has white and yellow ports but no red any ideas because i know nothing about hooking that **** up Log in to see images!

BLU Scout

Avatar: 204985 2010-04-04 20:58:58 -0400

[TF Industries]

Level 1 Re-Re

blergh

BLU Scout edited this message on 04/06/2010 11:52PM

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Just hook up the white and yellow. It should work fine.

Dirty Birdy

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 20 Camwhore

Chuck Diesel Posted:

Just hook up the white and yellow. It should work fine.

it wont work with the DVD player i never did it with the game cube didn’t think to try it with it not working with the DVD player

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

What the **** did you just say…?

Seriously, what Log in to see images!

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Dirty Birdy Posted:

it wont work with the DVD player i never did it with the game cube didn’t think to try it with it not working with the DVD player

Hmm, I’ve seen plenty of DVD players that only come with the two inputs (white and yellow) and they work just fine, it might be the DVD player in general, but in case it’s not, try hooking the red cable to the white on the back of the TV. The white and red are just audio, and the yellow is for video.

Dirty Birdy

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 20 Camwhore

megazeroexe Posted:

What the **** did you just say…?

Seriously, what Log in to see images!

that im a dumb girl who cant hook up a DVD player p much

but the dvd player is picky as **** all 3 have to be plugged in for it to work like if you just plug it into the wall it will light up but all 3 jacks have to be in for it to even open to get like a DVD out its weird

Dirty Birdy

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 20 Camwhore

not so good news to go with this I’ve messed with every thing and it seems that it was hit with a power serge but at least I don’t feel so dumb now the game cube wont turn on and the box wont work and the set of x-mas lights that were plugged in to the serge protector and the dvd player are all dead

funny thing is the tv seems to be fine

but i went a plugged the DVD player in and messed with it going in to a different box and got some strange noises and a screen that was flashing that said no signal hooked up some other crap we had like the just frogger box thing with the joy stick and it works so idk its a sad day

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!