Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay First black man, first woman, or Vietnam vet

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

In my opinion, America, you are well and truly ****ed.

Also, on a similar topic, the ultimate best way for Mckain to auto-win the election would be to invade, say, Iran a month before the election. Nothing wins an election for a war-freak fast and more succinctly than a big pile of scared ‘Mericans.

On the other hand, we have Gordon Brown, who seems a little more interested in actually getting the British public to like him (which wont happen), than foreign affairs. He’s only visited the Middle East once since he became Prime Minister. Old Tony was over there at least a couple of times a month.

finale

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Now, I’m not a huge fan of any of the candidates either, but I’m probably going to go with Obama, due in large part to his lack of funding from lobbyist groups.

Vince Russo

[WeChall]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Obama’s whole background involving his Black Panther pastor and guide into adolescence is what frightens me.

Last thing we need is a Black Panther induced president.

motown-junkie

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

It doesn’t seem to matter who we vote for. In the end, everybody ends up getting ****ed hard in the bum by some party’s Pyramid Head before being impaled on our own flag staff.

Then again, it could be the pessimism talking. Whatever.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Vince Russo Posted:

Obama’s whole background involving his Black Panther pastor and guide into adolescence is what frightens me.

Last thing we need is a Black Panther induced president.

I have to agree with Obama that too many people are judging the reverend based on just a few minutes of video. I will agree that what he said was horrible, and counterproductive to all the gains that have been made for blacks in our country, but I honestly had never heard a word from Wright before this video was released, and I’m not going to make a value judgment based on it.

However, I do think Obama has handled the controversy well, without jeopardizing his career or insulting the reverend.

Vince Russo

[WeChall]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

PIMPTASTIC-FROTH Posted:

blah blah blah…

I agree that Obama handled the situation very well. I’m sure his advisers took alot of time and deep thought to write that script.

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

Obama seems too shady to me. Then again so does Hillary. I really just want to see Bill as “first spouse”.

Bill Clinton = GANGSTER

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

kittiejenn Posted:

Obama seems too shady to me. Then again so does Hillary. I really just want to see Bill as “first spouse”.

Bill Clinton = GANGSTER

Hey – bros before hoes.

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 04/01/2008 9:23AM

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Vince Russo Posted:

I agree that Obama handled the situation very well. I’m sure his advisers took alot of time and deep thought to write that script.

Not enough time obviously. Since he called every Caucasian person in America a racist. He lost my respect (and vote) there.

SirIsaac

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Troll

WHSOutcast at gmail dot com

evilhamster Posted:

Not enough time obviously. Since he called every Caucasian person in America a racist. He lost my respect (and vote) there.

That is an incredibly brash generalization and exaggeration. The fact that you planned to vote for Obama at all seems rather dubious to me.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

I think the whole pastor thing is stupid. Almost no attention has been given to the fact that Obama rode in a taxi cab with someone that made anti-American comments.

inks

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Gordon Brown has visited the Middle-East twice since becoming PM in June 2007: October 2007 – Baghdad and December 2007 – Basra.

Someone on the internet is wrong!!!

TheAlbatross

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Personally i dont really like any of the candidates.

The main thing i care about is limiting the power of the government and i dont see that happening.

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

SirIsaac Posted:

That is an incredibly brash generalization and exaggeration. The fact that you planned to vote for Obama at all seems rather dubious to me.

I didn’t plan on voting for him, I was considering it. And his suggestion that “typical white people” are racist was the generalization. If it was an off the cuff remark, then I could see it as just mis-speaking, but it was in a prepared speech, so that comment was no accident.

Hillary is far too corrupt & power-hungry to even consider.

So that leaves McCain…

Grr.. third presidential election in a row with no good – only bad choices.

finale

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I dunno, speaking as a typical white person, I think his comments were pretty spot-on. racism isn’t just about conscious beliefs, it’s also about subconscious actions. A good(though not perfect) example of this sort of thing is the IAT:

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/demo/

How good is it?

Senators refuse to take it, that good.

GRX Dragon

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

PhilANThropiSt Posted:

In my opinion, America, you are well and truly ****ed.

Also, on a similar topic, the ultimate best way for Mckain to auto-win the election would be to invade, say, Iran a month before the election. Nothing wins an election for a war-freak fast and more succinctly than a big pile of scared ‘Mericans.

On the other hand, we have Gordon Brown, who seems a little more interested in actually getting the British public to like him (which wont happen), than foreign affairs. He’s only visited the Middle East once since he became Prime Minister. Old Tony was over there at least a couple of times a month.

In my opinion, the rest of the world can shove it’s bum where the sun don’t shine.

None of these countries deserve freedom, nor the people inside them. Our soldiers shouldn’t have to be dying for some barbarian Iraqi’s freedom. We should’ve just retaliated with a nuclear strike, show the ****ers who the real god is.

[/rant]

I ain’t voting this year. McCain, Clinton, and Obama can all just continue kissing the U.N.’s totalitarian bum. Obama? ****, you’re dumber than you think if he’ll actually get the troops out in 60 days. Clinton knows she ain’t. McCain thinks those barbarians have a right to our soldiers’ blood? Why don’t they quit killing our guys and spill their own blood.

TheAlbatross

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

These countries dont deserve freedom? Why is that?

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

TheAlbatross Posted:

These countries dont deserve freedom? Why is that?

THEY’RE BAD PEOPLE, OK?

TheAlbatross

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Oh my bad i forgot that literally every person walks around with bombs strapped to them. Oh wait. They dont. Damn.

CAPTAIN SODA

[THE BURGER KING BI-
RTHDAY POWAR CLUB
]

Level 12 Re-Re

LEGALLY PATENTED THE ROUNDHOUSE KICK

GRX Dragon Posted:

In my opinion, the rest of the world can shove it’s bum where the sun don’t shine.

None of these countries deserve freedom, nor the people inside them. Our soldiers shouldn’t have to be dying for some barbarian Iraqi’s freedom. We should’ve just retaliated with a nuclear strike, show the ****ers who the real god is.

[/rant]

I ain’t voting this year. McCain, Clinton, and Obama can all just continue kissing the U.N.’s totalitarian bum. Obama? ****, you’re dumber than you think if he’ll actually get the troops out in 60 days. Clinton knows she ain’t. McCain thinks those barbarians have a right to our soldiers’ blood? Why don’t they quit killing our guys and spill their own blood.

YEAH, LET’S KILL US SOME SAND-MONKEYS!

Seriously, BARBARIANS? I know most of the country fell for Bush’s special blend of propaganda, but do you actually think Muslims run around the desert screaming “DURKA DURKA JIHAD”? Iraq is the cradle of modern civilization, and despite the middle-eastern crisis, it’s people are STILL civilized.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!