Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rage My Auction got closed for Abuse.

Thrashermale reproductive organ

[middletownz]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Subject: [Banaleum.Wiring.Schematic.Origi] Auction Closed for Abuse!

02/22/2010 10:39AM

Your auction was flagged as abusive. Your item has been confiscated and the auction is now closed.

Why was my Auction closed? I did not do anything abusive with the auction, just put it up for the autofilled in price and waited for it to end like I do with any other auction. Does it have to do with the artificially low value of the item? It sells for <10k in the ppwn shop but gives +11 offense and luck. Right before the auction closed it was at around 5M.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Well, it’s a pretty good file and quite worth 5m, so it shouldn’t be flagged for abuse. The problem is that the base price for some of the new moar files doesn’t make much sense.

spacekadt

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Amasius Posted:

Well, it’s a pretty good file and quite worth 5m, so it shouldn’t be flagged for abuse. The problem is that the base price for some of the new moar files doesn’t make much sense.

Yeah, sorry, tad bit of a ****y mood today so my post was probably more curt than it should have been. However, the KB article (aka help link) also tells people that if they believe it was in error to submit a bug report. Flamebate posts aren’t going to get the auctions pushed through.

futhermocker

Avatar: 125126 Sat Feb 28 16:36:53 -0500 2009

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Troll

This user causes YOUR HEAD ASPLODE!!!

To be fair that thread is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tl;dr and with a lot of unnecessary drama thrown in

futhermocker edited this message on 02/22/2010 8:32PM

spacekadt

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

futhermocker Posted:

To be fair that thread is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tl;dr and with a lot of unnecessary drama thrown in

Point taken. I’ve edited the KB article to point at the OP for that thread as a standalone post.

Thrashermale reproductive organ

[middletownz]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Sorry if my flame bate post was inappropriate, this is my first time running into an error with forumwarz and thus I did not know how to approach it. I read the thread that was(is) now linked to in the link and did not know how to submit a bug report so I made a thread about it :/.

Edit: I just submitted a bug report now

ThrasherPenis edited this message on 02/22/2010 10:03PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!